What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Yahoo players on Tuesday locked out? No BUF - TEN (1 Viewer)

Team Smokin'

Footballguy
No BUF - TEN players available as of Tuesday morning...

Sitting on A J Brown question mark as Gabriel would be my pickup if A J ruled out.

Will Yahoo fix this today? Anybody have a direct connection?

It won't let me, but you know what I mean. NO BUF - TEN players available for pickup because they are locked out due to a computer script I am sure.
Email Or call your commissioner, they should be able to put someone on your team even if they are locked out. I’m surprised Yahoo is not fixing this, as of last night they were available for pick up

Email Or call your commissioner, they should be able to put someone on your team even if they are locked out. I’m surprised Yahoo is not fixing this, as of last night they were available for pick up
I am the commissioner in the league that could matter LOL. My co-commish agrees that the players should not be locked out. If someone needs a change then I can do it. I have AJ Brown and it looks like he's a go... but if not, then I will manually make a change into my Flex. It also prohibits others and their strategy to drop and add going into week 6. It's 2:20 p.m. EST and Yahoo just made the change.

Users who are viewing this thread