What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Yahoo! keeper league looking for interested managers (1 Viewer)

SY2

Footballguy
I've been running a non-keeper league on Yahoo! for 16 years.  Several years ago we spun off a keeper league.  Currently it has 7 teams and 1 orphan, but I'd really like to get to at least 10 and would be fine with 12. 

• up to 5 keepers per team
  • keepers escalate 2 rounds each year from where drafted*
  • extra bench spot
  • no flex
  • (so QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR)
  • basically Yahoo!'s scoring but no PPR, 6 points per pass TD, and -2 per INT
  • can trade future draft picks
  • no entry fee
  • live online draft penciled in for Tuesday, September 4, at 10pm CDT (the day after Labor Day, just before the season start)
  • looking for long term members
  • snake draft, with slot based on prior year's reverse order of standings (first place drafts last)
* Our plan was to escalate 3 rounds for the year expansion teams join (increasing from 8 to 10 or 12), and then revert to 2 rounds or possibly 1 round from then on.  Expansion teams get their choice of draft slot, and we're discussing other alternatives to even out the lack of keepers.

Feel free to post questions about the league, or send me a private Message: click my name next to this post, then click the gray Message button/link in the top center of the page header, and send me a private message with your email address.  I will email the available team and the players' keeper values.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread