What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Waiver help (1 Viewer)

The Fish

Footballguy
Would you drop Antonio Calloway for any of these guys?
Rogers, Chester IND WR
Gabriel, Taylor CHI WR
Wilson, Albert MIA WR
Kirk, Christian ARI WR

And if so, in what order?
Go at least two deep,  I'm guaranteed the top guy as I'm dropping the Lions D as well.

1/2 PPR  Performance bonuses and bonuses on long TDS.  QB1 RB2 WR3 TE1 K1 DEF1 (only D, no ST, individual players get those points); 12 teams; 3 player keeper (hence the reason I have Gurley and Hunt, before you ask...).
Roster -
Mahomes, Patrick KCC QB    12    248.93
Smith, Alex WAS QB    4    94.98
Guice, Derrius WAS RB (R) (IR)    4    -
Gurley, Todd LAR RB    12    168.20
Hunt, Kareem KCC RB    12    112.90
Johnson, Kerryon DET RB (R)    6    42.20
Mack, Marlon IND RB    9    12.90
Agholor, Nelson PHI WR    9    49.70
Allen, Keenan LAC WR    8    73.00
Callaway, Antonio CLE WR (R)    11    34.40
Cole, Keelan JAC WR    9    52.00
Goodwin, Marquise SFO WR    11    46.40
Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR    10    65.50
Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE    11    72.10
Henry, Hunter LAC TE (IR)    8    -
Elliott, Jake PHI PK    9    43.00
Bears, Chicago CHI Def    5    63.29
Lions, Detroit DET Def    6    22.52

I'd drop him for any of those four. I think the highest upside player is Kirk so I'd put him 1. Followed by wilson, Gabriel, and Rogers for me.

I'd have Gabriel first-just like his offense better but I could see the case for Kirk. Rogers is ok as long as TY and Doyle are out. It's hard to believe in Albert Wilson because of the minimal touches he gets but when he goes off he can win you weeks. So yea, take any of them over Callaway but I would prefer to drop the lions. They are worthless since you have Chicago and you can keep Callaway for depth.

I’d drop him for sure for in order, Kirk and Taylor. The others I’m not sure about, I think I’d rather have Callaway over them just simply for his volume of targets. He has to start catching them soon right?! 

I would have them in this order:

Rogers, Chester IND WR
Gabriel, Taylor CHI WR
Wilson, Albert MIA WR
Kirk, Christian ARI WR

1. Gabriel - Bears offense is finally using guys the right way.  I see Gabriel as being a nice every week WR2/Flex moving forward
  2. Kirk - May have a higher ceiling but with that offense the floor can be pretty low.  He looks to be taking over as the guy.
  3. Callaway - Keep him.  He is struggling but the opportunity is there.  They are going to him and he just needs to hang onto the ball.  If that happens he will put up good numbers.....or he keeps dropping and then he gets dropped.
  4. Wilson - too volatile to trust.  He will have games like he just had and then get 2 targets and no catches.  Best ball yes....otherwise no.

Thanks, man.

Ended up with Gabriel and Taylor.
Frankly no one in my league has their line in the water on Kirk so I think I'm OK. And agreed with the rest on Wilson, one hit wonder. Part of me wants to disagree though.

The Fish said:
Thanks, man.

Ended up with Gabriel and Taylor.
Frankly no one in my league has their line in the water on Kirk so I think I'm OK. And agreed with the rest on Wilson, one hit wonder. Part of me wants to disagree though.
Aren't those the same guy?

Users who are viewing this thread