What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Quentin Johnston, LAC (1 Viewer)

He's also a good hold, and wait till he makes some 'highlight reel' catches in training or pre season games and then sell him.

I hear this. And I agree with this. BUT there’s also the “see that! it did just take a little time for it to click!” thing that goes thru the brain and makes me keep holding and be afraid to trade my up and coming 2nd year WR that’s finally paying off.

He's also a good hold, and wait till he makes some 'highlight reel' catches in training or pre season games and then sell him.

I hear this. And I agree with this. BUT there’s also the “see that! it did just take a little time for it to click!” thing that goes thru the brain and makes me keep holding and be afraid to trade my up and coming 2nd year WR that’s finally paying off.
This happens a lot. Look at @Soulfly3 and Josh Gordon. Last I heard he’s still holding tight, waiting for the breakout. We just haven’t had the heart to tell him otherwise. 🥹

(I kid, I kid!)

This happens a lot. Look at @Soulfly3 and Josh Gordon. Last I heard he’s still holding tight, waiting for the breakout. We just haven’t had the heart to tell him otherwise. 🥹

(I kid, I kid!)

Still hold a roster spot for him, not joking :lol:

(I kid, I kid!)

That next 1500 yard season is right around the corner. I think now that he is 33 it will all finally click for him.

(I kid, I kid!)

That next 1500 yard season is right around the corner. I think now that he is 33 it will all finally click for him.

Funnily enough, his single season might outdo QJs career :lol:

Alex Insdorf
Chargers WR Quentin Johnston on technique improvement: "It was a few obvious plays this year where I lost focus, attention to detail wasn't all the way there. Just going into this year, I can say I'm more confident this year."

Chargers WR coach Sanjay Lal on Quentin Johnston's rookie season: "I don't look back in the sense that I don't know how he was coached, I don't know the context."

"To take the player back to that, I don't see the purpose in that going forward."

"We'll move forward."

Doubt it can get worse .. id toss a future 2nd on him, no more.
I dealt Gibson for him in a 12 team SF, start 10, no D/ST, no K format. (I still have Bijan, ETN, Mixon, Monty)

I picked him up with most of my FAAB budget 1st waiver run.

At those prices definitely worth a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread