What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR help needed - Higgins vs Ridley vs Godwin vs Cooks (1 Viewer)

Who should I start week 1 at WR? Pick 2

• Chris Godwin - TB @ MIN

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Calvin Ridley - JAX @ IND

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Tee Higgins - CIN @ CLE

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Brandin Cooks - DAL @ NYG

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayrod

Footballguy
Having trouble at my WR2 & flex decision. This is an 8-team PPR league (1/10 rec yds, 6 pt TD)

Locked in with AJ Brown at WR1. I am projecting to be behind since Kelce may not play or will be limited tonight.

Choices are (need 2 of the 4):
Tee Higgins - drafted as my WR2 originally, but he is #2 on his own team and is more boom/bust and TD dependent (I'm also starting Burrow at QB)
Calvin Ridley - hasn't played in a long time, but looks to be the top guy for a pass heavy team. Think he is my top choice here.
Chris Godwin - he has been climbing up the lists all week, but not sure if I trust the TB passing game
Brandin Cooks - drafted as WR5 & wouldn't consider him as more than bye week filler, but reports have been glowing so far. Will be #2 behind Lamb in DAL.

TIA

Ridley without question,... I know there is speculative value there but you drafted him high for a reason right?

I would go with Higgins,.. the TB O Line is banged up AND you have Mayfield.... but either way you go I think the output will be roughly the same.. think Higgins has more upside.

I don't trust TB right now but Higgins is in a safe offense and Ridley loks good for a big year. But I play non-PPR AND I don't know if that would change if you are in PPR league,

I go with the two guys I expected more out of. I don't worry too much about matchups week 1. At this point I would say Higgins and Ridley are your two highest rated choices at this point.

First off I was thinking Godwin but the other posts swayed me…Ridley for sure
And then Higgins. Good luck!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread