What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper Help - Must submit today! (1 Viewer)

Who Should I keep - Due today!

• Travis Kelce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DJ Moore

• Rhamondre Stevenson

• Travis Etienne

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • James Cook

• Total voters

jstab002

Footballguy
12 Team Standard League: 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 Flex, DEF, Kicker, 2 IDP, 6 bench - .5 ppr
Drafting from the 7th Position
Each Team gets to keep 1 player from the prior year up to the 8th round (If picked later, the pick will apply to the 8th). That player will be drafted in the round from the prior year.

My Keepers in question:
  • Travis Kelce: RD2 - Safe bet, when I go TE early I feel like I'm hamstrung on top tier talent at RB/WR... hence DJ moore being my best WR option
  • DJ Moore: RD4 - Not really interested here in value vs ADP just sharing for reference
  • Rhamondre Stevenson RD5 - Solid value vs ADP at my draft position... Zeke scares me a bit and Bill B. likes RB by committee
  • Travis Etienne: RD8 - Excellent value vs ADP... concerns with health and viability as lead RB, also Tank is looming behind him
  • James Cook: RD8 - Good value vs ADP...Didn't follow him much last year and Bills RBs always seem to disappoint. Seems like there is a lot of hype around him so leaving him up for consideration.

Other known keepers in the league:

• First: Justin Jefferson, CMC
  • Third: CeeDee
  • Fourth: Kuup
  • Fifth: Jamar Chase
  • Sixth: Jalen Hurts
  • Seventh: D. Smith, Amon Ra
  • Eighth: Garrett Wilson

Would appreciate anyone's insight... I have to make a call by 5pm TODAY

Do you know your draft slot? If it's an early pick making Kelce a late 2nd then I go that route. If it's a late pick I go with Stevenson. I think Zeke hit is overblown to some degree.

Users who are viewing this thread