What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Drake London, ATL (1 Viewer)

People keep trying to tie in Pitts and London together but Pitts seems like an afterthought and isn’t in the game in several key moments.

He's about to face the same secondary that DJ Moore lit up. What are the chances he does something similar tomorrow? Art Smith calls conservative and Ridder isn't great, but they have to see these Commanders corners and know to exploit that...right?

He's about to face the same secondary that DJ Moore lit up. What are the chances he does something similar tomorrow? Art Smith calls conservative and Ridder isn't great, but they have to see these Commanders corners and know to exploit that...right?
one would hope

I agree with you but wanted to check for any additional info I may not be aware of.

Someone dropped him in my 12 man ppr league and I immediately scooped him up.

Any chance they work on things during the bye and get their playmakers in better positions?

Is Coach Smith under any pressure at all to produce?
This is the hope, slim as it is. Not a bad playoff schedule. Hoping things work out bc Drake would be a solid WR3 with WR2 upside.

Is Coach Smith under any pressure at all to produce?
Can’t imagine he’s not on the hot seat given how the team overall has played and now switching back and forth between QBs. If anything, they’ll probably make the OC the first scapegoat though.
I'm in dynasty league and I'm not dropping him. Hoping something happens to where either he gets traded or they acquire a legit qb and get rid of the head coach.

I blame the play callers more than the QB

I've seen games where he's just a blocker
Ridder can't throw and Smith is risk averse. It's a terrible situation for elite pass catchers. Best thing that can happen to ATL this season is for them to lose and miss the playoffs, fire Smith and draft a QB. There are multiple quality first round NFL talents coming in 2024. Get one.

Ridder can't throw and Smith is risk averse. It's a terrible situation for elite pass catchers. Best thing that can happen to ATL this season is for them to lose and miss the playoffs, fire Smith and draft a QB. There are multiple quality first round NFL talents coming in 2024. Get one.
I’d like to see them sign Cousins.

I’d like to see them sign Cousins.
He would be a great fit but I don't see them Vikes letting him go, especially after seeing what life's like without him.

My guess is they sign him to another short contract and draft their future QB. Watching Dobbs the last couple weeks has been vomit inducing.

It has been tough watching this talented guy have deal with poor QB play and conservative play-calling the last two years. Will not be shocked if he is a top 5 FF WR in 24’.
He's the guy people think Garrett Wilson is, not that Wilson isn't also good.
At a discounted rate as well (London that is). I think Wilson will inch towards top five if Rodgers can stay upright for a year, but that is a big if. London has that upside as well though.

Users who are viewing this thread