What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Devery Henderson OUT (New Orleans Saints) (1 Viewer)

DawnBTVS

Footballguy
Reportedly, WR Joe Morgan will get more reps as a result. Does this impact the Saints O at all? Do any players ala Lance Moore have a chance at a much bigger week now?

I like Lance Moore to pick up some of the slack but remember they still have Graham, Colston, Sproles...Henderson only gets about 2-4 targets a game most weeks, just spread that out over the top 3 options...really won't be a huge bump in stats for folks IMO.

I am interested to see what Morgan can do with this opportunity.
I wa looking into this guy (never seen him play) but Nola articles as well as comments by fans don't have me too excited about his upside. sounds like suspect hands. And I read a page where Brees basically said between the lines the two of them need to get on the same page still and that takes time. Was considering preemptive pick up but after reading all that passed. Sounds like fans (i know I know) would rather see Roby.

Users who are viewing this thread