What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Worst draft ever (1 Viewer)

strykerpks

Footballguy
12 team, H2H (points), 2 util, start 7 pitchers, no reliever requirement

C - K Suzuki

1B - R Howard

2B - P Polanco

3B - C Figgins

SS - D Jeter

OF - N McLouth

OF - M Ramirez

OF - M Cuddyer

B/U - M Scutaro

B/U - J Cust ®

B/U - K ####udome

B/U - M Cameron

B/U - M Bradley

B/U - Derrek Lee

B/U - R Branyan

B Zito

C Buchholz

D Matsuzaka

J Cueto

J Beckett

M Cain

B Norris

D Davis

R Wells

M Rivera

Rip me a new one. People in this league like to think their players are worth more than they are so trades are going to be hard to come by.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team, H2H (points), 2 util, start 7 pitchers, no reliever requirementC - K Suzuki1B - R Howard2B - P Polanco3B - C FigginsSS - D JeterOF - M ScutaroOF - M RamirezOF - M CuddyerB/U - N McLouthB/U - J Cust ®B/U - K ####udomeB/U - M CameronB/U - M BradleyB/U - Derrek LeeB/U - R BranyanB ZitoC BuchholzD MatsuzakaJ CuetoJ BeckettM CainB NorrisD DavisR WellsM RiveraRip me a new one. People in this league like to think their players are worth more than they are so trades are going to be hard to come by.
I would have to agree with you....worst draft ever. I can see Howard in the 1st and Jeter in the 3rd but did you not have a 2nd or 4th round pick? Wow this team is bad.....sorry. With that said..... you'll probably win it all :goodposting:

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked 11th

Took Jeter in the 2nd :goodposting: . I was pissed because Utley went right before me so I was a little on tilt and just wanted a middle infielder that I knew.

Reached big time on Suzuki in the 4th. I caught plenty of #### for that pick.

strykerpks said:
I picked 11thTook Jeter in the 2nd :thumbup: . I was pissed because Utley went right before me so I was a little on tilt and just wanted a middle infielder that I knew.Reached big time on Suzuki in the 4th. I caught plenty of #### for that pick.
Oof. I am not sure what I am doing either, but I think Suzuki was my 22nd round pick in an 8 teamer. Who was your third rounder?

:lmao:

I really can't tell you what I was thinking. I wasn't able to do much research this year so I was stuck using CBS projections/rankings. I wasn't really paying attention to what I was doing :shrug:

I had an awesome draft/team last year too :confused:

My 3rd rounder was Beckett. Pitchers are pretty valuable in this league (8 were already off the board by then) as they get 2 points for IP

I picked 11thTook Jeter in the 2nd :lmao: . I was pissed because Utley went right before me so I was a little on tilt and just wanted a middle infielder that I knew.Reached big time on Suzuki in the 4th. I caught plenty of #### for that pick.
Oof. I am not sure what I am doing either, but I think Suzuki was my 22nd round pick in an 8 teamer. Who was your third rounder?
Suzuki went in the 5th round of a draft I was in...of a supplemental draft. We kept 23 players. :goodposting:

Users who are viewing this thread