What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wordle (3 Viewers)

Not sure if anyone plays Betweenle. I started a few weeks ago. Today was a 1-and-done!

Betweenle 410 - 5/5:

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜ - ⬜⬜⬜ - ⬜⬜⬜ - ⬜⬜ - ⬜

πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰

Had a good day for a change with the others, too, but Wordle was getting scary

Daily Rescue Octordle #826
πŸ•š8️⃣
πŸ•›9️⃣
πŸ”Ÿ6️⃣
5️⃣7️⃣
Score: 9

a 9 is very rare for me.

Wordle 1,045 5/6

🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜ CHASE
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜ CLAMP
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜ CRAZY
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜ CRACK

Wordle 1,046 5/6*

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› crypt
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› prove
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› proof
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› proud
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 prowl

Connections
Puzzle #324
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦

How on earth did you solve purple first today? Amazing!
I solved the other three groups in my head first. It helps me to highlight a group, like the dipping sauces today, and then shuffle until they kind of cluster together. Then it becomes a little easier to solve another group, and then the next. I can assure you that when I picked the purple group first, I had no idea what the common thread was.

You ever get so frustrated that you keep guessing the same word even though you know there are multiple potentials. That was me. Word 2 (tried Taser, then later,rater, eater, pater before the correct word ).

Daily Rescue Octordle #827
πŸŸ₯πŸ•š
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯
πŸ•πŸ•›
5️⃣πŸŸ₯
Score: 4

And to rub it in it says "So close!" :lol:

a big F-U to the game today!

You ever get so frustrated that you keep guessing the same word even though you know there are multiple potentials. That was me. Word 2 (tried Taser, then later,rater, eater, pater before the correct word ).

Daily Rescue Octordle #827
πŸŸ₯πŸ•š
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯
πŸ•πŸ•›
5️⃣πŸŸ₯
Score: 4
Take a step back, or away. And then come back with a different view. It works for me sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread