What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wordle (4 Viewers)

Today was a good day.

Wordle 992 2/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Rescue Octordle #773
5️⃣6️⃣
πŸ”ŸπŸ•š
7️⃣8️⃣
πŸ•›9️⃣
Score: 9

Never would have figured out blue.

Connections
Puzzle #270
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
🟦🟦🟦🟦

Impressive

I was waffling between phone and clone for my second guess on Wordle. In these situations, I try to use two of T, L and N on my second guess (hence mount being a common second guess if I hit nothing) so I went with clone over phone.

Today was a good day.

Wordle 992 2/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Rescue Octordle #773
5️⃣6️⃣
πŸ”ŸπŸ•š
7️⃣8️⃣
πŸ•›9️⃣

Never would have figured out blue.

Connections
Puzzle #270
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
🟦🟦🟦🟦

Impressive

I was waffling between phone and clone for my second guess on Wordle. In these situations, I try to use two of T, L and N on my second guess (hence mount being a common second guess if I hit nothing) so I went with clone over phone.
Makes sense β€œr” and β€œn” are what I target in my 2nd guess and try to get a new vowel

Wordle 993 6/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› crypt
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ© rainy
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ© hardy
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ© barky
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ© marry
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 early

I made this way more difficult than was necessary.

Daily Rescue Octordle #774
πŸ”Ÿ5️⃣
9οΈβƒ£πŸ•š
πŸ•›8️⃣
7️⃣6️⃣

I'm probably a few more bad days away from dropping connection. Trying to stitch cultural references together that I've not heard of is not for. Sew a dart? The whole "sharp quality" category was a whiff for me too.

I pulled dart from somewhere deep in my memory banks, probably from Project Runway or some other dumb fashion contest show my ex wife used to watch.

Now what exactly it is, no friggin idea, just that it’s something to do with clothing patterns.

I see what you did there with stitch….

Users who are viewing this thread