What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Winter Storm Warning in GB: anyone thinking of benching Jordy? (1 Viewer)

walbridge20

Footballguy
I know this sounds flat out crazy but the weather is calling for 6-8 inches to fall between Saturday night and Sunday night with the heaviest snow falling Sunday. It's not that I have other amazing options but if they are in an honest to god blizzard game I could see the passing games being completely frozen (pun intended). Jordy is 5th in my league in scoring, has played in GB his whole career and is the clear favorite weapon in GB so I don't think I actually will but it definitely makes me think. For the record my other options are Marvin Jones, Mike Wallace, and (Davante Adams-obviously wouldnt start him over Jordy) with Mitchell and Boyd as options off waivers.

Unless it's going to be VERY windy,do not bench him,mentioned above Slackers have no running game,Jordy could see 15 targets easy.

Yardage may be down but he could catch 10-12 with a TD

Ya-I see what you guys are saying and I agree he should be a pretty safe bet to get a few catches and decent yardage even in a bad weather game. I mean it's not like they are Lombardi's Packers and are going to run the power sweep 40+ times on Sunday. I could see Seattle going 60/40 or more run/pass but not GB. Rodgers will be throwing the rock-let's just hope his old friend is able to snag a few and make those Hawks defenders fall like he did last week against Houston

Users who are viewing this thread