What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Williams or Bush (1 Viewer)

Who would you take Bush or Williams with the #1 overall pick?

• Reggie Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mario, because it is the NFL and not fantasy. Too many FF players are RB fanatics and get blinded by RBs. But in the NFL a stud DL can go a long way toward building a stout defense that allows you to win games even if your offense isnt' scoring well. Tied in with Houston's move to a 4-3, I wouldn't be surprised if they were always thinking Williams and were looking for a trading partner, but Bush didn't want to sign any deals pre-draft so that fell through on them.

Mario, because it is the NFL and not fantasy. Too many FF players are RB fanatics and get blinded by RBs. But in the NFL a stud DL can go a long way toward building a stout defense that allows you to win games even if your offense isnt' scoring well. Tied in with Houston's move to a 4-3, I wouldn't be surprised if they were always thinking Williams and were looking for a trading partner, but Bush didn't want to sign any deals pre-draft so that fell through on them.
:goodposting:

Pass rushing DE is a premium position in the NFL. Regardless, I hope the Texans made every effort to trade down before selecting Super Mario.

:banned:

Users who are viewing this thread