What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Will Shady and Graham combine for 60 points? (1 Viewer)

unckeyherb

Footballguy
A lot of FF relevant starters in tonight's game and a lot of bad defense. What do you need tonight and how confident are you feeling? FWIW, I do not feel confident about my needs :yucky: ..

Need 74 from Brees and Graham

6pt/TD

1pt /10y pass

PPR

So 300 yrds pass w/4 TD = 54 pts for Brees

10 catches for 100/1 td = 26 pts for Graham

...and I win !

Lance Moore + Alex Henery>20

other league I need Vick to>35

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing the only winless team in my league. Up by 33 and I have Graham.

He has: Celek, DJax, Henery, Thomas and Moore to play tonight.

And I play against McCoy in my other league, where I am undefeated, with a slim lead.

And I am an Eagles' fan. Interesting night for sure.

Cool story, right, bra?

PPR league. I'm up 56.8 points with all of my players done. My opponent has McCoy, Colston, and Graham.

I have a small shot, but I think it's less than 20%. I have to hope that it's a big indoor game for Lance Moore, and that McCoy continues to put up solid, but not spectacular numbers.

I'm expecting 30 points from McCoy, and at least 15-20 from Graham. Colston is hit or miss, but I need him to have a dud for me to have a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
down by 9 in a .5 ppr with graham and colston going. my opponent is done. I would be shocked if I don't win, but with how my luck has gone in this league I am probably toast

I have McCoy He has Graham and I'm up by 9 (PPR).

Have a pretty good shot but don't want to let myself get too optimistic as this

feels like one of those "sure things".

Need 53 from Brees/Graham in a PPR league to set the all-time scoring record. Going to be tough, but at least the win is a lock.

I need Vick to stay under 26pts.

In my league's scoring, 26pts would be his best game to date. However, given the defense he's facing and the urgency the Eagles are facing, I'm worried.

Fingers crossed.

Saints D with a HUGE game :)

Total points league. Need 41 from Vick, Graham and Moore to remain in second place which is where I began the week. The three of them are averaging 45 combined in my league's scoring so I'd like to think they'll at least get in the 40s. 51 points or more should put me in first place. I was hoping for plenty of points tonight but I had a lot of players come up small yesterday so now I really need big games from those three.

I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a non-Packers game. There could be massive fantasy points for a lot of guys tonight.

I'm currently tied for first with another team, and have already sealed my victory so I need the other team to lose. So, I need PT, Graham, Maclin, and Henery to score less than 40 combined. Don't think that's going to happen. Especially in a PPR league.

I need 60pts from McCoy and Celek. I think:

McCoy - 180yds 9 rec's 2 TD's

Celek - 90 yds 7 rec's 1 TD

Yeah - that would do just fine. :bag:

Trailing by 39 with Vick, McCoy, and the Eagles D vs Celek...

So hopefully Vick throws a few TDs to McCoy tonight and Celek gets snubbed!

Down 71.5 points.

Have Vick, McCoy, Graham, Colston, and Thomas going.

They have averaged 72.2 points in our scoring system this year.

Trailing by 39 with Vick, McCoy, and the Eagles D vs Celek...So hopefully Vick throws a few TDs to McCoy tonight and Celek gets snubbed!
Let's both win, McCoy rushes for 200 yards and 4 TD's.Vick has 10 passing yards and 0 TD's.

Not looking good at halftime. I was up by 57 going into the game (ppr), and playing against McCoy, graham, and Colston. I'm now only up 25 with the second half left to play.

I'd say I have about a 20% chance.

Users who are viewing this thread