What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Why does my avatar keep disappearing? (1 Viewer)

It means your account has been marked for permanent banning, but Joe hasnt gotten around to it yet.

I had to resurrect little "Tyrone" earlier this week, and he's run away again. I guess I'll put him back until somebody tells me why he keeps disappearing. I can't imagine he's more offensive than some of the other avatars floating around.

I had to resurrect little "Tyrone" earlier this week, and he's run away again. I guess I'll put him back until somebody tells me why he keeps disappearing. I can't imagine he's more offensive than some of the other avatars floating around.
Weird, this situation sounds like some sort of prank that one may play on a co-worker.

<-- Don't worry ladies. He's back.

If mods are taking him down intentionally, just let me know somehow...Otherwise, I'm just under the assumption that there's a bug in the system...or a co-worker pranking me as xulf said.

I think you underestimate Tyrone's ability.

<-- Don't worry ladies. He's back.

If mods are taking him down intentionally, just let me know somehow...Otherwise, I'm just under the assumption that there's a bug in the system...or a co-worker pranking me as xulf said.
Probably a glitch that will be fixed after they fix the search function.

^^^^^^^^^

My post is kind of creepy pointing to your avatar. "Don't worry ladies, he's back," pointing to a creepily muscular Asian dude...

It could be if your avatar is sourced via a link to a page that goes up and down somewhat regularly. I'd post the pic to imgur or some site like that and link from there or just upload to avoid a 3rd party site site taking it up and down constantly.

Just my guess without knowing more.

It could be if your avatar is sourced via a link to a page that goes up and down somewhat regularly. I'd post the pic to imgur or some site like that and link from there or just upload to avoid a 3rd party site site taking it up and down constantly.

Just my guess without knowing more.
Maybe the 1st time...the 2nd time I downloaded him and actually uploaded the file.

If anybody sees him wondering around, let me know. In the meantime, I've posted this MISSING poster...

We'll see how long it takes before somebody rips that down too. Savages.

Last edited by a moderator:
If we're just going to start banishing things if they're reported, I'm going to make my avatar a fanduel advertisment and self report.

Users who are viewing this thread