What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who'd you get this week (1 Viewer)

jb1020

Footballguy
I went with the redskinds D. 2 of the next 3 matchups against the rams and lions...oh my. I usually start the Bears, but have turner this week and always dislike my studs going against my D.

I also dropped Ginn for Fred Jackson on the hope that Lynch has a run in with the law on his bye week. haha

I went with the redskinds D. 2 of the next 3 matchups against the rams and lions...oh my. I usually start the Bears, but have turner this week and always dislike my studs going against my D. I also dropped Ginn for Fred Jackson on the hope that Lynch has a run in with the law on his bye week. haha
Missed out on Camarillo, picked up redskins and Nate Jackson.

Justin Fargas and Redskins D and Cedric Benson.

Redskins D is a filler for this week. Benson is my wait and see guy. Chris Perry is back ojn the wire in that league. Fargas....I have never been much of a believer but this week with Lynch on a bye....I'm a believer.

I went with the redskinds D. 2 of the next 3 matchups against the rams and lions...oh my. I usually start the Bears, but have turner this week and always dislike my studs going against my D.
Good move here, love this fill in for my Titans D

Jets def.Me. Moore. for possible trade to the Parker owner. :rolleyes:
I made both these moves - Jax dropped for Jets. I have a claim in for Moore (who was dropped yesterday) that may or may not be processed - I do not expect Moore is available in a ton of leagues but I think he'd be a good investment (edit - PPR league, BTW). I added Fred Jackson as my RB5 in case the WW claim is not processed. Dropped: Perry. I believe Chris Perry is now borderline useless, even in PPR leagues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up Betts.

Chris Johnson and Lynch on a bye and Westy is a GTD.

Hoping for a blowout vs the Rams and plenty of Betts in the 2nd half.

Hightower...bye week fill-in at flex. Maybe he gets a td or 2 in a game that could be pretty high scoring.

John Carney - good team & bye is gone

Washington D - love the matchups & seemingly are starting to believe

10 team league...

giants D... someone cut them due to their other defense overachieving a few weeks aago to get some skill player, good matchups

greg olson (thx to scheffler injury)

14 team league...

jets defense (good pair w/ vikings)

NYJ v CIN at home (13 sacks already this season and coming off the bye)

Orton @ATL to play over Delhomme

Palmer dropped Collins

Leaving me with Rodgers - Orton - Palmer for QB's

Picked him up primarily for a bye week fill in and possible trade later on.

Picked up Betts.Chris Johnson and Lynch on a bye and Westy is a GTD. Hoping for a blowout vs the Rams and plenty of Betts in the 2nd half.
Ditto. Dropped Rhodes. Now I have to decide who to start between Betts and CTaylor, two good backups going against the worst teams in the league.

Users who are viewing this thread