What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who will you support after your candidate drops out (1 Viewer)

Assuming Warren drops out

• Sanders

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Biden

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • Bloomberg

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • I am not a Warren supporter

Votes: 48 60.8%

• Total voters

Drunken Cowboy

Footballguy
We are about to see a bunch of people drop out. I think Sanders, Biden, and Bloomberg could be the only candidates after Tuesday. 

I respect everyone's personal choice, but am grateful to anyone voting Super Tuesday who agrees this is likely and will vote as if the candidate has dropped out. I know you (I think it was you!) and a couple of others have mentioned they are contemplating that.

Pete supporter...I said Sanders but really unsure.  Im not a Biden fan but policy wise he would be closer to me.

I am an Amy supporter. I vote Tuesday, but I will probably switch to Biden. I think she will win Minnesota, but I think that is it. Realistically only Biden or Sanders can win the nomination. 

She's my choice, too. I also think she'll win (only) MN unless people start moving away for the reasons were discussing. The last poll I saw she was still leading, but by less.

These are probably my top 3. If they drop out I’ll support whoever the nominee is who looks most likely to beat Trump when my voting day comes around. 

i only re-invested in this broken system because of da Bootyjudge (who a u ta judge?!) and intended to go right back into my hole if he didn't succeed, but Bernie - who i dislike as much as most Vermonters do - will be closer to my politics than any Democratic nominee since McGovern, so i will vote for him in the fall. i will not vote for any Democratic candidate other than those two. Trump hastening down the wind is to be preferred to any crepe kerchiefs fecklessly unfurled against it. America should have the President it deserves.

Like Amy but I think she is done.   Would vote for Pete, Bloomy or Biden.   If Sanders or Warren is the candidate I will vote third party.

I’ll decide after Super Tuesday.  My politics align closer to Biden but I think Sanders has the better chance to beat Trump.  I don’t have a huge problem with Bloomberg but I don’t think he’ll end up being viable.

I’ll decide after Super Tuesday.  My politics align closer to Biden but I think Sanders has the better chance to beat Trump.  I don’t have a huge problem with Bloomberg but I don’t think he’ll end up being viable.
I am leaving Bloomberg in there, but I think he drops out after 3/10 primaries. 

I’d take Pete, Warren, or Amy over the others, but Biden next up for me. I haven’t made up my mind for Tuesday yet, but leaning Biden, as I’d take him over Bernie and he seems the only one who can stop Bernie from getting the nomination at this point.

Pete supporter...I said Sanders but really unsure.  Im not a Biden fan but policy wise he would be closer to me.
This is me. While I think Sanders may be a bit far left to be honest it would be a refreshing change to have someone focused on individuals over corporations.

to me Bernie is the most genuine and honest candidate. 

I haven't really liked the field that the Democrats put out there at all.

Been resigned that I will vote for who I think has the best chance to beat Trump.

Pete is the one I seem most aligned with but I don't think he has a chance at the nom or the general.   

Coming around to that I'm voting for Biden, although he doesn't inspire me at all and to be honest, I don't even like the guy personally, but it will be a safe play.  Biden seems out of touch but he's much better than the current President.  Hope he chooses a good VP if he gets the nom..

If I have to vote for Bernie over Trump, I will, but it will be a reluctant vote.  Seriously hoping that it doesn't come down to this although it likely will.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Smile
Reactions: Zow
I'll vote for whoever is running against Trump unless it's Bloomberg.  If that's the case, I vote third party....again.

Henry Ford said:
These are probably my top 3. If they drop out I’ll support whoever the nominee is who looks most likely to beat Trump when my voting day comes around. 
Pretty much. Policy-wise Warren and Sanders are some far from where I’d want a candidate to be but I just want civility restored and can then happily vote for an opponent (assuming it’s not some stupid choice like Ivanka or Jim Jordan) next time around. 

Gopher State said:
Bloomberg supporter.  Not looking good for him.  If Sanders or Biden are the candidate I vote Trump.
I think Bloomberg is the only candidate on the democrat side I would not be happy to vote for.  But in Trump v Bloomberg, I would have to go Bloomberg.

Gopher State said:
Bloomberg supporter.  Not looking good for him.  If Sanders or Biden are the candidate I vote Trump.
Why Trump over Biden? Biden is moderate like Bloomberg and like Bloomberg he isn’t Trump. 

wikkidpissah said:
 Trump hastening down the wind is to be preferred to any crepe kerchiefs fecklessly unfurled against it. America should have the President it deserves.
That's a hell of a lot of human suffering from others you are willing to put up with. 

That's a hell of a lot of human suffering from others you are willing to put up with. 
Here it comes.............................40,000 people (1/3 children) die each day from the simple inability to sustain life. Let's not bull#### each other about the suffering every single one of us abstracts. The only cure is to get better. I'm responsible for my own - i have given the last productive decade of my life to tending aged parents - and for doing what i can to add to betterness. America is rotten inside, the fault of the selfishness of liberty. That rot has to be cleared out for new growth to occur so, if picking & pruning wont do it and the whole tree has to come down so a new one can be planted, we must do so without delay.

A non-reform candidate can only delay that process. Trumpism is as much the fault of those whose negligence made it possible as the ones who installed it and has been the case since we let President Reagan get away with declaring govt the problem. To switch analogies, those who offer bandaids for sucking chest wounds & bromides for infections (usually in order to be in on the billing) should be kept as far away from the patient as possible. Less will suffer if we do.

Here it comes.............................40,000 people (1/3 children) die each day from the simple inability to sustain life. Let's not bull#### each other about the suffering every single one of us abstracts. The only cure is to get better. I'm responsible for my own - i have given the last productive decade of my life to tending aged parents - and for doing what i can to add to betterness. America is rotten inside, the fault of the selfishness of liberty. That rot has to be cleared out for new growth to occur so, if picking & pruning wont do it and the whole tree has to come down so a new one can be planted, we must do so without delay.

A non-reform candidate can only delay that process. Trumpism is as much the fault of those whose negligence made it possible as the ones who installed it and has been the case since we let President Reagan get away with declaring govt the problem. To switch analogies, those who offer bandaids for sucking chest wounds & bromides for infections (usually in order to be in on the billing) should be kept as far away from the patient as possible. Less will suffer if we do.
Fair enough. IMO change has come in our hostory more incrementally than revolutionary but I think we'd prefer the same nice things in the end. I'm closer to your thought process than I've ever been. 

Maybe let Republicans truly have their way and see how it goes. Badly I believe. But the truth is it might go so far south we won't have the democratic tools to bring it back short of blood on the streets.  

Fair enough. IMO change has come in our hostory more incrementally than revolutionary but I think we'd prefer the same nice things in the end. I'm closer to your thought process than I've ever been. 

Maybe let Republicans truly have their way and see how it goes. Badly I believe. But the truth is it might go so far south we won't have the democratic tools to bring it back short of blood on the streets.  
this aint Republicans. this is criminals. accomplices & abetters. i been warning about this since, in the wake of OJ phenomenology, i realized that more people knew where Monica bought the dress than about The Telecommunications Act of 1996, among the most shameful bits of governance of my lifetiime

With Pete & Amy out, I'll be casting my vote for Biden tomorrow in VA.  I'm kind of glad Amy dropped out, I was torn on whether to vote for her (who I like the most) vs Biden (who I think has the best chance to beat Trump).

Users who are viewing this thread