What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to pick up for Josh Gordon? (1 Viewer)

Lipsinc13

Footballguy
I'm going to drop Josh Gordon and my best options on ww in a 14 team standard scoring league are moncrief, John Brown, hogan or maybe Beasley. 

Any thoughts or suggestions on who I should get instead? 

Thanks

Is Dixon (Bal) available?  What about Lewis (NE)?  Do you need help now or just looking for depth or to stash someone?

Qb's: Stafford, Taylor 

rbs: Millar, Rawls, Crowell, Ware, Washington, Dixon

wrs: Evans, M Jones, Watkins, Gordon

Te: walker

k: vinieteri

def: cardinals

I did have Keenan Allen also for almost half a game so I'm real thin at receiver now. I can start 3 rb's (1 flex) so theoretically I only need 2 but need some cover for bye weeks etc

I'm buying into Beasley.  I think with the Dez injury they need to lean on him even more.  I would also try to find room to add Moncrief for his return.  I would probably try to move a RB for an upgrade somewhere to free a roster spot.  With losing Allen and Gordon and Watkins hurting I don't think you have the luxury of carrying Rawls, Ware and Dixon.  I would try to sell someone in a trade but in the end I might either give up on Dixon or go 1 QB to carry Moncrief for the playoffs if you can get there.

If you need someone to help immediately go with Beasley.  I think he will be a solid scorer moving forward especially with the Dez situation.  If you want the biggest upside guy I would go with Moncrief and hold hoping he comes back and meets expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread