What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to flex (1 Viewer)

I would say people are kind of seeing a higher floor in Gronk these days. Gronk's great week 1 prolly was because of Dallas being someone who can keep up with TB offense and ATL is not of that caliber. Also there are a lot of mouths to feed in TB for me which make Gronk less appealing. 

If you are projected as underdog by 10+ points I think you should start Mike(Higher Ceiling), if you are favored you should start Gronk(Higher Floor).

G.L.

I would say people are kind of seeing a higher floor in Gronk these days. Gronk's great week 1 prolly was because of Dallas being someone who can keep up with TB offense and ATL is not of that caliber. Also there are a lot of mouths to feed in TB for me which make Gronk less appealing. 

If you are projected as underdog by 10+ points I think you should start Mike(Higher Ceiling), if you are favored you should start Gronk(Higher Floor).

G.L.
agree!!

Users who are viewing this thread