What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to drop for my Kicker? WHIR (1 Viewer)

4th&inches

Footballguy
In a 3yr keeper league where players can be kept after round 5. I typically draft an extra RB/WR instead of a kicker and then drop someone before week 1 to pick up a Kicker. This year i'm torn as to who I should be dropping though. below is my team with the round he can be kept in next year in parentheses (players in RED can't be kept)

• QB: Ryan, Palmer (15)
  • RB: David Johnson (1), Zeke, Crowell (4), Burkhead ((9), Kamara (11), D. Henderson (13), Conner (14), C. Carson (17)
  • WR: Antonio Brown, Jordy (1), Diggs, Corey Davis (8), J. Matthews (10), Robby Anderson (12)
  • TE: Gronk
  • K: _____
  • DST: LAR
Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, DST

Generally, I don't like to keep 2x QB's, but with deep benches, most teams have 2 QB's rostered so, the b/u pool is pretty slim & Ryan has his bye in week 5. 

any help is appreciated and leave a link do I can help with yours. 

Cheers

I'd drop Robby Anderson. The Jets offense looks to be awful and with Kearse arriving, I don't see a lot of passes coming Anderson's way. Kerley might re-sign with the Jets too. 

Thanks for the help & quick responses everyone. I think i'm between Anderson & Henderson while leaning toward Anderson. 

Users who are viewing this thread