What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

who is the #3 WR this year? poll (1 Viewer)

after Randy and TO

• Wayne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Edwards

• AJohnson

• Fitz

• someone else

• Total voters
Who is your 1 and 2?

I don't like polls like this because it's like you're telling everyone that your guys are the #1 and #2. I for one think Wayne is #2 and Fitz is #3. I'm assuming Moss is your 1 or 2. Who's the other guy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is your 1 and 2?I don't like polls like this because it's like you're telling everyone that your guys are the #1 and #2. I for one think Wayne is #2 and Fitz is #3. I'm assuming Moss is your 1 or 2. Who's the other guy?
top of the poll I wrote Moss and TO...I chose them since they are concenus 1/2 in 90% of the rankings I see and want to eliminate the obvious....

I like Owens OK this year, but I certainly would not assume he finishes ahead of Wayne (unless Peyton is hurt worse than the Colts are leading us to believe, which is possible).

I think you should have asked who is the #2 after Moss. I believe the majority on these boards would have had Wayne as #2 by a good margin. I voted for Braylon only because I am confident that Wayne will be gone, and you asked who will my #3.

No way is TO an "obvious #3".

Moss, Owens, Wayne, and Fitz would probably be my first tier in a redraft league. Fitz is very reliable when healthy. I think he's actually slightly underrated by the FF community.

Welcome on your first post! :thumbdown:

I went with Braylon...I am thinking that Marvin will cut into Wayne's numbers some this year, and that Fitz will have Leinart throwing it to him more than last year, which hurts...Johnson has yet to have that really big year. So Edwards is my guy. Nothing has changed negatively in his situation, except I guess teh Browns' schedule is harder. But Edwards has speed, moves, scores red zone TDs...can't think of anything not to like.

No chance in hell Owens finishes as the #2 WR this year. HTH
:D thanks for the great insight. Owens is a lock for 12 tds and will likely have more. How is there no chance in hell that he finishes #2.Don't be such a guppy, you make yourself look bad.HTH.

Users who are viewing this thread