What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is Hotter- Flipping Houses Edition (1 Viewer)

Which one of these flippers would you like to flop

• Christina El Moussa

Votes: 190 55.4%
  • Nicole Curtis

Votes: 153 44.6%

• Total voters
You know what they say about even the hottest chick.

Somewhere, someplace there's a guy who's ...
The difference in number of guys that would cheat on Christina probably aren't that different from the number of guys that would cheat on a ho-hum 6.5 

Good looking girl.  He always struck me as Aspy or something.  Not sure how he snagged her but I have a feeling he was rich before she was.  

I'll take Jo Jo all day long over the both of them. 

Long time watcher of ALL those shows and it's a slam dunk for me.

I dated a girl that reminds me a lot of Christina so I'm biased (that girl was as dumb as a box of rocks).  I've emailed Nicole's show for info and never received even a generic reply. I've emailed Chip & Jo Jo and got a (what I think is) generic reply...but it answered my question. 

So I know I'm biased but even without all that, Jo Jo is the one.
Agreed.  

Christina is just flat out hot.  Body, face, everything.  I would not call her dumb.  She does do good designs and has a lot of ideas.  But undoubtedly HIGH maintenance and certainly insists on getting her way.  Jo Jo really has a nice figure and a cuteness about her that is very appealing.  Her personality is a 10 as she a great sense of humor and a well-grounded personality.  Plus her design sense is incredible.  Christina is actually better than most, but not in the same league as Jo Jo.  Jo Jo could be the Martha Steward of HGTV if she had such desire.  Overall Jo Jo would be the easy choice unless we are talking about a 1-hour session.   

Last edited by a moderator:
typical look up 'round these here parts in the Summer   :shrug:
Yeah, I grew up in Texas.  The fake blonde, really tan, dark eyebrows has been a staple there for years with the trophy wives of Dallas.  It's not a bad look, but I prefer the more natural beauties these days.  I kind of enjoy what this chick has going on.  Not nearly as hot as Christina, but I admire the real beauty and think she'd be way less of a pain in the butt.

Yeah, I grew up in Texas.  The fake blonde, really tan, dark eyebrows has been a staple there for years with the trophy wives of Dallas.  It's not a bad look, but I prefer the more natural beauties these days.  I kind of enjoy what this chick has going on.  Not nearly as hot as Christina, but I admire the real beauty and think she'd be way less of a pain in the butt.
  love me that Waco Milfage   :wub:

thinking of buying property down there just so i can confer with her about shiplap ?

love me that Waco Milfage   :wub:

thinking of buying property down there just so i can confer with her about shiplap ?
I'm not joking, I told my wife the other night that this rainy winter has me seriously thinking about selling what I've got now and buying a huge ranch style house with land down there.  I'd have money left over too.  Ridiculously cheap.

My sister in law is doing a girls trip to Waco (said nobody, ever until this show's success) and they are going to meet some of the crew from this show.  My buddy went to Baylor in the 90s and says this show has rebuilt the city with tourism dollars.  Crazy.  Waco was a dump when I lived in Texas.  

I'm not joking, I told my wife the other night that this rainy winter has me seriously thinking about selling what I've got now and buying a huge ranch style house with land down there.  I'd have money left over too.  Ridiculously cheap.

My sister in law is doing a girls trip to Waco (said nobody, ever until this show's success) and they are going to meet some of the crew from this show.  My buddy went to Baylor in the 90s and says this show has rebuilt the city with tourism dollars.  Crazy.  Waco was a dump when I lived in Texas.  
Just don't drink the kool-aid.

i hear ya ... i'm being serious as well -  when i see those lots/houses featured on the show it really tempts me - i mean, ferchrissakes, you can trick out a fantastic spread, on a nice sized plot, for what a yearly parking space costs up here  :unsure:

as far as Waco goes ... how big of a hit did it take as per Koresh and that whole mess?

i love and hate high maintenance chick.   LOVE THEM   until I have to deal with them for a long period of time!@!

I know where you can get a house...

http://www.diynetwork.com/shows/texas-flip-and-move

At least Christina is still not with that contractor dude.  That was just weird.  The guy looks like a slimeball and she was so far out of his league.  

offdee said:
After seeing pics, Otis not agreeing with the Christina doppelganger.
But still super hot.  Nice pull for offdee in terms of the fake girlfriend he's presenting to the Internet as his.

Her self esteem issues. 
thought everyone knew this :shrug:

if there's no time for makeup, they wear giant sunglasses.

chick looks like if you ran a finger over her skin it would come up like cake frosting.

Christina has a lisp. That's enough of a turn off for me. Idc how attractive you are, a lisp takes you down immediately to at best a 6/10

Users who are viewing this thread