What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who do I drop? Or do I need to stay pat (1 Viewer)

kytexas

Footballguy
10 team league, Non-PPR, Redraft, Start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE,  Flex (QB,RB, WR), K, Def, Standard Scoring

Should I drop someone and pick up anyone, Tannehill and Keenum are availble, R Woods, Quincy, Tyler Williams, Sutton and Marshall are availble, bears are available. Start 2 QBs usually. Week 4 is the first week I need a QB. So far I have just held tight. I have conteplated dropping Brieda or Goodwin to pick up Case Keenum or Tannehill for week 4. Is it smart to hold on to J Edelman.

Thanks,

Roster:

QB- Cam Newton, Ben Roth

RB- Kamara, Gordon, Conner, Lewis, Brieda, Morris and Ekeler

WR- Fitzgerald, C Davis, K Stills, M Evans, M Goodwin, J Edelman

TE-Ertz

K- Lutz

Def Jags

I'd say hold onto Edelman because once he's back, you know Tom's going to throw to him or Gronk more.

In my opinion, I like Quincy and how he played last Sunday so definitely pick him up. For you, my drops would be between: Breida and Goodwin.

If you're going for a QB, I'd go Keenum instead of Tannehill for Week 4 because Kansas City has more of a suspect secondary which should give more upside for Keenum rather than Tannehill vs NE defense.

If you're dropping, drop Breida because Morris will be seen more at the goal line (hopefully more next week against that Detroit defense) and had similar touches.

Thanks for your input,

leaning toward dropping M Goodwin and picking up Quincy

dropping Breida and picking up Case Keenum for Week 4 bye

If Cory Davis injury lingers I could pick Goodwin back up week 3

Users who are viewing this thread