What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who are the QBs n your championship game? (1 Viewer)

It's QB hell! The QB's currently on my roster are:
Joe Burrow - on IR
Trevor Lawrence - I don't think I can trust him to finish the game, even if he gets the start. Plus, CAR is actually a terrible D for QB's to play against.
Kyler Murray - It sounds like he has COVID, so I really don't know how sick he is. I do love his matchup though, as the Eagles have given up the 3rd most points to opposing QB's.
Gardner Minshew - Healthy as far as I know and faces the Raiders, who are a middle-of-the-pack D versus QB's.

Hurts in one league.

Fields in the other (Sam Howell basically got me there but, RIP) considering Kyler in the championship

This is a Semi-Finals Week in my High Stakes Home League (2 12-Team Leagues, who's Champions meet in Week 18)

North: Hurts vs LJackson

South: Mahomes vs Dak (me)

Dak versus Mullens
Dak versus Purdy
Goff versus probably Taysom Hill.

I see Mullens out but...Hall isn't available so that's what I see listed as of now

Kyler (was Lawrence) vs Hurts - one below average team that somehow managed to go against weak performances vs 2nd highest points. Of course I’m highest pts and didn’t make playoffs 🙄

Hurts (me) vs Allen - two good teams (I’m high pt)

Dak (me) vs Lawrence or Minshew, TBD - two good teams (I’m high pt)

Mayfield (me, was Herbert) vs Stroud - two good teams (I’m high pt)

Bonus trivia - CMC in 3 of 4 games

On Wednesday, it was going to be Russell Wilson vs. Nick Mullens. Then they both got benched.
Then it was Flacco vs. Kyler.
But my opponent unfortunately benched Flacco. Which I get, but I'd love to have seen Flacco have a shot at winning a league championship.
By gameday, it'll likely be Trevor Lawrence vs. Kyler or Baker.

We started the season with Anthony Richardson and Joe Burrow.

BTW, this entire thread brings joy to my heart.
I've had to adapt over the years, but in my heart, I will always love the cheap/FA/QBBC approach.

Just on an NFL level, I hate seeing all these QB's get hurt, but the flip side is so many QB's getting chance to show what they've got.
And of course, Joe Flacco. Story of they year, imo. Anybody rooting against Joe Flacco right now has no soul.

Two 6 pt TD superflex leagues

Championship #1 (held last week as a single week title for some reason):
Hurts/Purdy (me)
Mullens/Heinicke (champ)

Championship #2 (this week; my main league)
Mahomes/Stroud (me)
Jackson/Goff (villain)

Mullens vs. Mayfield. Clash of the titans!
Mullens out
Sigh, of course. All out of FAAB, looks like I'll be starting Aidan O'Connell. I might be better served to roll with no QB than risk negative points.
Stiddam out of the question??? In the year of amazing backup stats he has a very nice matchup.
No he's available, but am out of FAAB and can't make anymore transactions (FFPC)

In 3 championships (likely starting QBs bolded):
  • 10 team redraft, start 2 QBs:
    • My QBs: Purdy, Browning, Howell (benched)
    • Opponent QBs: Allen, Flacco, Tyrod
  • 10 team dynasty, superflex:
    • My QBs: Jackson, Stick, Wilson (benched), Rodgers (IR)
    • Opponent QBs: Stafford, Stidham, Flacco, Browning
  • 12 team dynasty, superflex (potential 2 week championship in weeks 17-18):
    • My QBs: Purdy, Stick, Stidham, Howell (benched), Wilson (benched) - deciding between Stick and Stidham in starting lineup :x
    • Opponent QBs: Flacco, Mayfield, Minshew, Levis, Tannehill, Hooker
Really bad timing for my teams that Howell and Wilson both just got benched.

I’m in the championship in both of my leagues :humble brag:

League one: Jalen Hurts(me)/Matt Stafford
League two: Jalen Hurts/Brock Purdy(me)

I’ll be rooting for and against Hurts.

Tua or Kyler(Haven't decided yet..(leaning heavily towards Tua) vs. Lamar
Dak vs. Love
Kyler/Baker vs. Allen/Stick

League 1:

Dak Prescott v. Trevor Lawrence

League 2:

Dak Prescott v. Kyler Murray/Tua - probably sitting Tua this week over Kyler.

My Justin Fields vs his Kyler Murray.

I drafted Daniel Jones, then moved to Fields who got hurt, then moved to Stafford who got hurt, back to Fields, started Kyler when Fields was on Bye. I dropped Kyler week 14 because I was in a must win and needed the bench spot - I figured with Arizona playing SF in week 15 nobody would pick up Kyler. But Justin Herbert got hurt, and since Marquise Brown was on Bye my opponent was able to drop him and grab Kyler. So here we are.

Kyler Murray (after Mullens and Russ were benched, Kyler is our only option) vs. Josh Allen

At this point, just hoping not to get absolutely destroyed at the QB spot.

League 1:

Jake Browning/Joe Flacco vs. CJ Stroud/Justin Fields

League 2 :

Jake Browning/Tyrod Taylor vs. Derek Carr/Justin Fields

Users who are viewing this thread