What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Where is this year's Hype Train? (1 Viewer)

Lord Fantasy

Footballguy
Those who climbed aboard past Hype Trains have benefited from breakout players such as Chris Johnson and Jimmy Graham. Even if you didn't believe there was at least a good debate.

What's going on this year? Is there no uber-talented player worth fighting over? Are we all feeling burned by Mark Ingram?

If I were a better scout I'd start my own Hype Train. But I am not. Therefore:

Where is my Hype Train?

I actually feel like were finally moving away from the hype train threads now that redraft is picking up. They seemed to dominate the threads the past 4 months or so. Id search from February to June. If I get a min later Ill see if I can compile some of the threads for you.

There are some threads out there half geared to redraft (Kevin Smith's Unofficial Spotlight) and half geared to dynasty (WR Kendall Wright).

I think you'll find more coming in the next couple weeks but also most of the "hype" threads aren't titled as such so it takes a bit of deeper scouring.

Users who are viewing this thread