What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

When would you draft the top tier WRs? (1 Viewer)

chihawk

Footballguy
Most articles (perfect draft, draft slot #, etc) and mockdrafts (fantasy football calculator) have 1 QB, 2 RBs, and 3 WRs in their starting lineup and the first WRs (usually Fitz and Moss) are going in the middle of the first round. My league has a 2 RB and 2 WR starting lineup, and that definitely impacts the draft strategy.

How early would you consider drafting the top WRs if you are only starting two?

I am in a slow draft with 2WRs right now. Took the 1st in round 2; Fitz, Moss and Johnson went Round 1.

Honestly, I think 2 vs 3 receivers impacts where you take WR3, WR4. Not WR1, WR2.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in a slow draft with 2WRs right now. Took the 1st in round 2; Fitz, Moss and Johnson went Round 1. Honestly, I think 2 vs 3 receivers impacts where you take WR3, WR4. Not WR1, WR2.
That is the answer.My main redraft league starts 2, and the top WR is usually gone by the 10th pick. The 2nd round is typically 6 RB and 6 WR with maybe a QB or two thrown in there.

Users who are viewing this thread