What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What would you expect if Sammy Morris starts? (1 Viewer)

Thumper

Footballguy
Any thoughts on what to expect from Sammy Morris if he gets the start for the Cowboys this week? My best guess would be something like 80-90 combined yards and a good chance to score on a td. He actually looked pretty good last week gaining about 50 yards on ten carries.

I don't doubt Felix Jones suits up as a last ditch option, but the Cowboys are about to sign a rb from their practice squad (which isn't a good sign for his prospects) and he hasn't practiced all week. I think this is going to be the Sammy Morris show all day.

Sammy Morris will not even make it through the game without being knocked out by injury. I wouldn't roll the dice on Morris even if every other RB for the Cowboys is out unless you're decimated at RB. Morris will not last the whole game. The question is how many touches will he get before he's on the sidelines.

This is such a mess.

Dallas should have success running against the Eagles. They did in the prior game before the score got out of hand, forcing them to pass. The Eagles have generally been poor defending the run all year.

But the obvious question is who will carry the rock for Dallas? We'd almost be better off if Felix is inactive. Then it would be much more clear for Morris. I'd expect a solid game from him in that situation with a chance for a big game. But if Felix is active, who knows what will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread