What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What to do with Crowell? (1 Viewer)

Lipsinc13

Footballguy
I think Crowell has has his best games this season and looking at his schedule I think his floor games are going to be are going to be the norm compared to his high ceiling. Is it time to move him on for someone like Booker? 

I'm not a huge believer in Crowell. well mainly just Cleveland offense. However, I'm not convinced that bookers role is firmly established. Pretty sure CJA was just signed to a new deal, so it seems like at best they're looking at a time share

I am not that down on Crowell.  Hue Jackson wants to run and use Crowell to do it.  The Cle O-Line is good (although the recent injury hurts some) so there will be games in the RB2 range.  I think is a solid depth guy with Flex ability depending on matchups.  If he is a guy you aren't relying on trying to move him for a lottery ticket at this stage isn't a bad idea though.

Users who are viewing this thread