What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What song are you listening to right now? (1 Viewer)

Obsessed with Boston lately. Especially been playing Hitch a Ride a lot.
I don't know if I would say that I was obsessed, but I have been listening to them more than usual. Here are some rare tracks that most people haven't have heard (either unreleased or turned into Barry Goudreau solo songs).

She's A Looker / Talkin' To The Wall
What To Do
Dreams
Hard Luck
Cold Cold World
Leavin' Tonight
Mean Woman Blues
Shattered Images (Help Me)
Television Politician
Shakin'
Holly Ann (Live Extended)

I also like RTZ . . .

First Album
Second Album

Not a big country fan, but I like this tune by George Strait, which was not one of his numerous hits (in fact it didn't even chart).

George Strait - Her Goodbye Hit Me in the Heart

🎶 The moment she left, I felt the pain start

Her goodbye hit me in the heart🎶

The Howlers - I Don't Love You All The Time (2021)

Retro 60s Garage Rock like found on one of those LP compilations of obscure bands like Nuggets or Pebbles.

Lot different than the Power Pop song of theirs I posted recently in the 2022 New Music thread, "The Boy I Was Before"

Rooney - Blueside (2003)

Some power pop that wasn't a hit when it came out but got some degree of attention as it was featured in the movie "The Princess Diaries"

The Lickerish Quartet - Lighthouse Spaceship (2020)

Some PowerPop GlamRock throw back from 3 former members of Jellyfish.

Sounds a bit like ELO.

The Lickerish Quartet - Lighthouse Spaceship (2020)

Some PowerPop GlamRock throw back from 3 former members of Jellyfish.

Sounds a bit like ELO.
This is good stuff. Appreciate you sharing. Loved Jellyfish back in the day, and normally I keep up with favorite bands future projects, but this slipped through the cracks.

Local station plays a lot of lost blues stuff. Former singer for both Deep Purple and Black Sabbath at times.

Justin Hawkins weighs in...

:ROFLMAO:

Nothing beats getting a song stuck in your head and you keep playing it over and over . I’ve been listening to a lot of Jeff Beck lately the past week, and the song I’m always hitting repeat on is Scatterbrain

Symphonic prog from Austria, just in case you were missing that from your life.

I was reading a book review about a new book that tracks down some of those rare Cambodian rock musicians in the 1960s/70s not offed by the Khmer Rouge (book is “Away from Beloved Lover”). Decided to then listen to some Cambodian rock music last night.

Chnam oun dop praya mauy (I’m 16) by Ros Serey Sothea is one that got stuck in my ear. Singer is sadly among those who went missing during the Khmer Rouge genocide.

Eddie Vedder singing One to U2.
Hate Me, solo acoustic version which is basically him talking
Dave Grohl and Billie Eilish together and I'm wanting more. Like when Eddie sang with Beyonce, ok sweet now give me more...c'mon, please.

Users who are viewing this thread