What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What Is RIGHT With The Sharkpool (1 Viewer)

DoubleG

Footballguy
So I was reading a thread in which Ghost Rider, Reepacheep and sho nuff all posted. Reep and sho are both Packer fans - but well spoken and usually pretty even-handed, even about NFC North things.

Thems 3 all good people. And, of course, Psychopav and geoff8695.

SSOG is always bringing some great dynasty thoughts up. Concept Coop does as well, even when I don't agree with him.

Chase always has some thoughtful points/questions to post up when he has time. Maurille is always logical and puts together some great points. Bloom is always rock solid. Awesome having staff post.

shadyridr, FreebaGel and Dr. Awesome are quality.

Some guys have nice avatars (yeah California, I am talking about yours...erm...you) - and duaneko66.

See I hate this - I'm going to leave people out. Oh, I'll just keep adding to the list.

For those listed in here, keep on keeping on. You make this place worth coming to. Thanks. :thumbup:

What Is RIGHT With The Sharkpool
If you're looking for online sausage fests, the Sharkpool has gotta be like top five. So it's got that going for it.It's probably also the best place to learn about really deep sleepers.

Last edited by a moderator:
quality analysis on any marginal player, great posters like SSOG, EBF, and many others, MOP's weekly Exploit/Avoid column, team threads that give you homer insight not found anywhere else . . .

'duaneok66 said:
quality analysis on any marginal player, great posters like SSOG, EBF, and many others, MOP's weekly Exploit/Avoid column, team threads that give you homer insight not found anywhere else . . .
Crap - see? I left off EBF and MoP - add them to the list as they are certainly part of what is right here.ETA: Greg Russel and Leroy Hoard - always solid in their work as well. It's like and awards show - you try to thank people and end up leaving people out or needing a list of hundreds!

Last edited by a moderator:
I Do like the fact that you can find breaking news on a player with a lot of additional tidbits very quickly. That, to me, has always been a strong point of these boards.

I Do like the fact that you can find breaking news on a player with a lot of additional tidbits very quickly. That, to me, has always been a strong point of these boards.
Good point - whenever I hear something on the radio or see something on CBS or Rotoworld about a player, I come stright to the pool. I know that the pool will have more details and often tweets from experts close to the situation and expert opinions of homers and some of the people here who really stay in the loop.

Several *** OFFICIAL **** team threads are excellent sources of team information. I really enjoy the contributions on Baltimore, Houston, Washington and others.

Yeah, in terms of NFL news, the SP is the lazy man's dream. If it's fantasy relevant, it shows up here.

This has been pointed out already, but I think a big strength of the SP is in the discussion, news, and analysis of the marginal players/sleepers, guys to grab in the late rounds of a draft or stash off the WW.

I also always like the WW defense threads, it's little details like grabbing an average defense a week ahead of a couple of choice matchups that can make the difference in a season.

:thumbup:

I pay the FBG fees each year and barely use any of the subscriber content. However I believe in the community Joe & David have built here in the forums so I feel like it is money well spent. To me that means the SP is doing allot right.

Users who are viewing this thread