What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need to win? **Christmas Miracle edition** (1 Viewer)

I’m up by 54, I have Brady, Okereke, Buckner & the Colts K

My opponent has Godwin, D.White,B. Baker & Tranquil.

I *should* be a lock.

But any given Sunday, so keeping my fingers crossed.
Well this was certainly closer than I expected. Especially when Brady had 2 points into the 4th quarter. 😬

Finished with 20, AJD with 13.

I’m now up 27 with K, DL, LB against Tranquil,

It’s a 🔒

LCG-bound for the 1st time in 9 years in this league after getting bounced from the playoffs 2x and missing them as high score leader last year.

Can’t wait. :wub:

Down 37 with Waddle, Hopkins, Conner, Jeudy, Dicker, and Derwin James vs. Godwin, Devin White, and Budda Baker.
Down 11 going into MNF. My opponent has no more players, while I have Dicker the kicker and Derwin James. Looking much better than yesterday, but not a sure thing yet.

SF - I’m up by 11 with Foles, Campbell, Paye and Ekeler vs Mike Williams and Buckner. Feeling moderately comfortable here but Buckner has produced multiple 20 pt games and Foles/Campbell doesn’t inspire confidence.

Toilet bowl - down by 15 with my Everett and Okerekee vs his Gilmore. This one could be very close.

I *should* be a lock.

Well this was certainly closer than I expected. Especially when Brady had 2 points into the 4th quarter. 😬

It’s a 🔒

LCG-bound for the 1st time in 9 years in this league after getting bounced from the playoffs 2x and missing them as high score leader last year.

You can’t get a sense about how many points Brady is going to give you until the fourth quarter. That offense is exponentially better in hurry-up than in regular mode.

I *should* be a lock.

It’s a 🔒

You can’t get a sense about how many points Brady is going to give you until the fourth quarter. That offense is exponentially better in hurry-up than in regular mode.
I kept saying to my friend after the game, “why didn’t they just go hurry up all game?!”

It’s so obviously the only way they’re a competent offense.

In my dynasty loser bowl (my full rebuild) im up 16.7 with Deon Jackson left.

Opponent has Keenan Allen + Justin Herbert.

It’s only .1/30 for passing, but PaTD are 6.

It’s possible for me to hold on, but I’d need to be very lucky. If I win I’ll be the heavy favorite next week. Loser bowl champ gets supplemental pick 2.13, and I have 3.01, so it would be awesome to win the LB as the 1.01 next year. I can use all the pieces I can get.

Should be very close & I have a good chance if Jackson gets some receptions & maybe a cheapy TD. Need INDY to hold the chargers to FGs. 🙏🏼

Pittman needs to outscore Exeler by more than 12 points.
Chargers defense needs to score 32 points

At least I advanced in one leagu.

Last edited:
Looks like I need the combination of Michael Pittman, Zack Moss, and Chase McLaughlin to total less than 50 points in .5PPR. However, it would also help my chances for next week if Indy wins the game outright. So definitely want the first half and hoping to thread the needle on the second half.

Down 25, with Herbert and Ekeler against Indy DST. Herbert didn't exactly inspire confidence last week. Hoping he bounces back. Throwing a TD to Ekeler would be nice, too.

Mike Williams to get less than 23 points in DK rules to move on to final round of Best Ball. Hope he gets the Gilmore shadow.

I have McLaughlin and Chargers, and I need 34 points.
Weird scoring so I'll spell it out:

K scoring
XP = 1
<50yd FG = 3
>=50yd FG = 8

DST scoring
Shutout = 7
Yards offense allowed is a scale that pays 0, 1, 2, 3, 7, 10 or 14, but usually results in 0, 1, 2, or 3. Gotta keep a team under 225 to get the 7 or 125 to get the whole 14.
Sack = 1
DFR = 1
INT = 2
Defensive or special teams TD = 6
Safety = 2

So, there are ways it can happen, but very unlikely.

I'm done and up 29 against Herbert and McLaughlin tonight. A decent night by Herbert and I'm toast.

Just saying that it is so totally unexpected that teams are counting on or concerned about Zach Miss here in Championship week.

I am one of the concerned, leading by 40 something against him and Mike Williams.

I need about 50 ppr points from k Allen, m Williams and chargers dst. Could roll moss or deon out there instead. I’m lucky to have made it through so not really disappointed if I lose.

Just saying that it is so totally unexpected that teams are counting on or concerned about Zach Miss here in Championship week.

I am one of the concerned, leading by 40 something against him and Mike Williams.
Yeah, I totally expected to be counting on Nick Foles ;)

Yeah, I totally expected to be counting on Nick Foles ;)
If today’s news on Fields was bad I was looking at Foles or Mayfield for the LCG.
So….yeah.

Last edited:
Over 18 ppr points from Deon Jackson, and less than 13 from Gerald Everett (or if both go over, Deon 5 more than Everett at the end of day).

I need Mike Williams to catch 1 pass all game or no catches would be ok !! If he catches the one pass for 10 yards in PPR he would get two points. I then need him to realize at that moment that he forgot to give his Mom her Christmas present and leave the stadium immediately to go give it to her. Hopefully it takes him the rest of the Game to get back to the stadium. !!! Don't laugh!! It could happen!!

Up 85, he has Zach Moss + Zaire Franklin + DeForest Buckner while I have Drue Tranquil.

Should be totally fine unless the Colts teach the Chargers how to epically collapse.

I need about 50 ppr points from k Allen, m Williams and chargers dst. Could roll moss or deon out there instead. I’m lucky to have made it through so not really disappointed if I lose.
Got the last point I needed on the 6th sack by Indy. Up by 1.86 now. Can’t believe it. I was the plucky underdog against the kid that led the league in scoring by nearly 200 points. Losing RBs like flies. Best win in a long time for me. Started the year 0-3. Off to the championship!!!!!

#1 seed in our league needed 7.82 from Pittman

Win probability dropped from 70% pregame (projected was like 15.82) to 22% before the last drive (2-14, full PPR)

caught a 19 yarder with 4:34 left

no sense of urgency from Colts, not even trying at that point (3 score game), no one is calling a time out

1st & 10 sack 4:03 left
2nd & 13 sack 3:19 left
3rd & 21 short pass to D Jackson 2:38 left
4th & 9 let it run down to 2 minute warning

6 yard pass to Michael Pittman after the break

4-39 7.90

FINAL 134.03-133.95

on to the championship by 0.08

Well after Kittle went off on me I do need a Christmas miracle. Down 52. Have 3 players left - he has none. Mike Evans , deciding between D Jackson and Wilson if active, and Broncos D. Our D’s can score 25-30. Hoping for 3 Baker Mayfield pick 6’s. No chance of Evans doesn’t go over 100 and at least 1 TD
My 3 players scored -2 combined. Some miracle!

Win probability dropped from 70% pregame (projected was like 15.82) to 22% before the last drive (2-14, full PPR)

no sense of urgency from Colts, not even trying at that point (3 score game), no one is calling a time out

4-39 7.90

FINAL 134.03-133.95

Damn, that's unreal. If that pass went 5 yards instead of 6 yards, you lose. Damn!

4-39 7.90

FINAL 134.03-133.95

Damn, that's unreal. If that pass went 5 yards instead of 6 yards, you lose. Damn!

IKR??

In my dynasty loser bowl (my full rebuild) im up 16.7 with Deon Jackson left.

Opponent has Keenan Allen + Justin Herbert.

It’s only .1/30 for passing, but PaTD are 6.

It’s possible for me to hold on, but I’d need to be very lucky. If I win I’ll be the heavy favorite next week. Loser bowl champ gets supplemental pick 2.13, and I have 3.01, so it would be awesome to win the LB as the 1.01 next year. I can use all the pieces I can get.

Should be very close & I have a good chance if Jackson gets some receptions & maybe a cheapy TD. Need INDY to hold the chargers to FGs. 🙏🏼
Update: Jackson did nothing, I’m out.
:sadbanana:

But I’m the heavy favorite in my redraft LCG.
:pickle:

I need a good to great performance from Denver D.
Circling back on this. Denver got me -4 points, leaving me with a 9 point something lead while my opponent had 3 players left. Somehow, someway, those 3 player COMPLETELY crapped the bed and I still won. So, on to the championship for me. I guess my miracle was the total meltdown of my opponent's players and not the ascendance of my own.

I need a good to great performance from Denver D.
Circling back on this. Denver got me -4 points, leaving me with a 9 point something lead while my opponent had 3 players left. Somehow, someway, those 3 player COMPLETELY crapped the bed and I still won. So, on to the championship for me. I guess my miracle was the total meltdown of my opponent's players and not the ascendance of my own.
Miracles come in all shapes and sizes.

Users who are viewing this thread