What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need this Monday Night? (1 Viewer)

I need a big game out of Gates and I need Green-Ellis to have a poor game.

Last edited by a moderator:
At kickoff of the Balt-Cincy game I will have a 24 point lead. I have the Baltimore team defense and my oponent has Ray Rice. I should get some points from sacks, int's, return yards and march to victory but this is how it sets up right now.

With Lance Moore, ADP and Spiller on my bench, a labotomy.

Torrey + Gates + Kaeding to outscore Rice + Rivers by 20.

FML

I'm up 7pts, and I have DMC while my opponent has Ravens D & Malcolm Floyd.

Hopefully McFadden has a 20+pt game, Cincy scores a lot and Floyd doesn't get many looks.

It's doable.

Down 14, I have torrey smith and DMF while he has ravens D. I also have ADP, Demaryius Thomas, and Cutler on bench. My bench has outscored my team by 7. I am brilliant

7 points out of Seabass in each of two separate leagues

Also need Rivers to outscore Gates.

:shrug:

10 yards out of Ray Rice in league 1

Less then 9 points from Ray Rice in league 2 (PPR)

Guessing I win the first and lose the second.

PPR league - I am up by two with Darren Mcfadden and Nate Kaeding. My opponent has Ray Rice.

I should probably feel good about things, but I have a strong feeling that I'll lose.

Down 17 points with Rivers and DMC and he has Seabass. Feel OK about it but our league rewards bonuses for long FG's so Seabass could easily put up 15-20 points

Users who are viewing this thread