What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need on Tuesday Night? (the 2-day playoff sweat concludes) (1 Viewer)

BobbyLayne

Footballguy
Probably don't deserve the dub as 7 of my 10 staters underperformed, but here we are.

59% favorite, but don't feel good about it.

• Up by 33.07, I'm done but my opponent has two left
  • McLaurin @PHI (15.92) and Henderson v SEA (12.93) are projected to come up just short (4.22), I'll believe it when I see it
Only good news to all this is both kickoffs are at 7pm EST, so at least I don't have to suffer through 6 hours of slowly dying inside.

I need 9 from Sony Michel and Devonta Smith and don’t feel all that great about it.

I do have Lockett on the bench but he will remain there unless he is cleared to play tonight 

A freaking miracle. A miracle of miracles. Divine intervention basically. 

Down 90. Have Kupp, Sanders, Penny, Elliot vs Wilson and Metcalf. 

It's all over except the final score but there's that 1 chance in 16million we can pull this out. 

It's all over except the final score but there's that 1 chance in 16million we can pull this out. 
sorry bud, but in same boat and i need Metcalf to put up like 3 points. i'll give you the other 4 for 25 points each, if Metcalf can get under 10 points. 

In the one league I’m in the real Playoffs, a miracle. Down by 60 with Stafford, Everett and Derek Barnett, he has goedert, gay and Wagner. Chalk that loss now. 
Toilet bowl will be close- I’m up by 9 with q diggs, Jake Elliot, he has van Jefferson.  
another toilet bowl - I’m up by 9 but he has Stafford, penny, gay and DK against my Kupp and Everett. 

So basically I need Everett to have a HUGE game. Seems unlikely.  

Only need 3.66 points from the Eagles, but the way my luck has gone I'll end up eliminated in all 5 of the leagues where I made the playoffs.  I felt good making the playoffs in 5 of 6 dynasty leagues, but week 15 hasn't been kind to me.

Need 66 in PPR from Stafford/Jefferson/Goedert to stay alive in one, need to fade 14 from the Philly D to clinch the #1 seed in another

For Stafford not to drop a 50 spot.....and in the other bracket for Miles Sanders to get 13 points so I'm not facing Brady/Zeke/Adams and Kittle! 

I need to know how to watch the Philly game tonight. Local Fox station is showing the Rams game,  and NFL network is showing a replay of the Packer game. 🙁

2 leagues Im toast...utter duds all around.

1 league...duds all around but still have a chance if just one of my players pulls his weight.  Relied on Kupp all year long...one more night of needing something big out of him.

need 13 points from Miles Sanders OR Darrell Henderson.

any advice between those two?

i'm leaning towards Henderson.

I have both Darryl Henderson and Sony Michel, need 40+ pts so I know I'm probably DONE either way, but who would you start?

Also, for some reason rt Sports is not synching with the site today. My ESPN leagues are synching fine but not rt sports. Forst issue I have had all season, anyone know what's up?

2 TD's (or 1 rushing TD) and 275 yds out of Wilson.  That can go down if OBJ does anything over 40 yds.  At 40 yds Wilson only needs 200 yds passing but still needs the 2 TD's

pfft

i see your miracle and raise you a 

I’m up 45 and done facing Stafford, Michel, Gibson and Eagles D

:lol:

I'm in my last week before the playoffs. Thanks to a Wednesday scoring change causing me to lose by .3, I have to win to make the postseason. 

While my team didn't exactly blow up, I somehow managed to face team Brady/Evans/Dalvin Cook. I thought I was toast, but they all sorta missed the team bus or something. 

Now I've got Stafford/Henderson/Gay against my opponent's Kupp/Penny/Singleton (2 point tkl)

It's a coin flip. I wouldn't mind Stafford going 300/3/0, Henderson getting 5-6 receptions with 100 total yards & a TD, and Gay getting his usual 10-12 at home while Penny poops the bed & Singleton does what he did to cause me to drop him after he got demoted to part time with 1-2 or 0 tackles. 

May the football gods smile upon me this evening. 

:tebow:

pfft

i see your miracle and raise you a 

I’m up 45 and done facing Stafford, Michel, Gibson and Eagles D

:lol:
I mean, you have a shot. They could all play bad. Mine is much more unlikely than in that they all have to have the best games of their careers. 

this is all of us, right?

was kind of an off week. I scored about 70% of the previous week when I had high score.
Truth. Higgins, Mixon, and a host of others let me down. 

I'm feeling really, really lucky to have faced Brady, Cook & Evans.

All praise the FF gods.  :tebow:

Last edited by a moderator:
League 1 (0.5PPR): 45 point lead with Penny and Rams D vs his Russ, McLaurin and Matt Gay.  MFL has me at 94%. (I started Fieds and Taysom Hill over Tyler Huntley)

League 2 (PPR, 1.5PPR TE): 11.3 point lead with Goedert and Sanders vs his DeVonta Smith.  Sleeper has me at 98%.

League 3 I need Tyler Locket to have 14 turnovers and < 20 yards. :lmao:

With Lockett likely out, they might lean on Everett a bit more. 

I'd say you're a coin flip...maybe slightly better than even odds. 

I agree with this... could go either way depending on how the game plays out. Which means I'll be trying to keep myself totally occupied from 7-10:30 tonight and just accept my fate at that time. My stomach is in knots today! haha

I am down 23.3 pts and against Jalen Hurts tonight.

Need Stafford, Van Jefferson, Gerald Everett, and Rashad Penny to beat that in half ppr. 

I  need Henderson OR Penny to score 26 in PPR. Am I crazy to start Penny as I don't see a way Henderson hits a home run in a possible time share?

I was fortunate enough to clinch 2 byes this week, and in another league I'm playing an essentially meaningless game.  (3 playoffs of 4 leagues....the 4th team imploded lol)

Now what do I really need?

I need AUSTIN EKELER to have 2 consecutive negative Covid tests. (If you haven't seen the last 24 hours of news, its umm, eye opening on him )  Its stupid.

I also need CHRIS GODWIN to rub some dirt on his knee and suit up the next 2 weeks.       (lost him in 2 of 3 leagues)      :wall:

Going to the playoffs depending on Amon Ra St. Brown or Gabriel Davis .      

TZM

Probably don't deserve the dub as 7 of my 10 staters underperformed, but here we are.

59% favorite, but don't feel good about it.

• Up by 33.07, I'm done but my opponent has two left
  • McLaurin @PHI (15.92) and Henderson v SEA (12.93) are projected to come up just short (4.22), I'll believe it when I see it
Only good news to all this is both kickoffs are at 7pm EST, so at least I don't have to suffer through 6 hours of slowly dying inside.
Survived, comfortably. But didn’t stop worrying until 39 seconds ago.

McLaurin 2-51

Henderson 6-23 & 2-4

won by 20.27

on to the Semifinals!

I survived the Cooper Kupp onslaught and won by 1.5 points. The final field goal sealed it.
My season is over. 😭

ruined by a mid-week scoring change & not great lineup decisions this week.

I woulda headed into the playoffs with Aman Ra St Brown, RoJo & Gabe Davis. 
:doh:

at least I get 10% for the points total.  Sucks, as if I’d advanced I probably woulda won the ship. All the other teams riddled with injuries.

:(  

I came as close as I could. Lost by 27. Needed a few more big plays. 

I came as close as I could. Lost by 27. Needed a few more big plays. 
Yeah...I went in with no shot in one league and definitely gave it a go with Hurts and Sanders last night.  It was stopped by Penny doing little and missing time getting dinged a bit.  At least made the final look respectable because it was ugly after Sunday (Patterson, Najee, Knox....and went against Cooks, Ekeler, Herbert...)

Whew! One of the closest playoff wins I've ever had. Needed a combined 38 from Kupp and Van Jefferson. Got 40 thanks to that late TD after the questionable holding call. 

Kupp is the MVPs MVP this year. 

OMG OMG OMG!

Went into last night down 47 (non-ppr) points.  I had Hurts, Gibson, Henderson, and Kupp.  He had Metcalf and Gay.

I won by 3 points and it wasn't safe until time expired in the Rams/Seahawks game.  Easily one of the most memorable wins in my ff career, and a playoff victory at that!

I spent the next two hours dancing around my family room.

:pickle:

Users who are viewing this thread