What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What did we learn in week one? (1 Viewer)

ponchsox

Footballguy
The worries about Forte and Morris were unwarranted.

Tannehill was grossly overrated in the preseason.

Tyrod Taylor looks legit as an NFL QB.

The Colts may be in trouble.

Chiefs might be legit this year.

Jets will make Ivory an easy RB1 if he stays healthy.

Marshall is a WR2, which is probably where you drafted him.

Manning looks like last year's playoff Manning. Oof. Good luck, drafters and dependers.

Jets will make Ivory an easy RB1 if he stays healthy.Marshall is a WR2, which is probably where you drafted him. Manning looks like last year's playoff Manning. Oof. Good luck, drafters and dependers.
I think Manning has looked pretty good. Missed a couple of throws but more due to accuracy than arm strength

Manning looks like last year's playoff Manning. Oof. Good luck, drafters and dependers.
Manning has looked fine, not sure what you're watching. He's still accurate.

Percy Harvin isn't as washed up as a lot of people thought. He went 5 rec / 79 yards / 1 TD. He missed a lot of time in pre-season so he didn't have much work with Taylor but they were able to hook up for a gorgeous 51 yard TD. Harvin used his speed to blow by CB and was able to make a very nice diving grab for the TD

That Mathew Stafford is not good... at all as a NFL QB and now as a fantasy QB is even worse.

Manning has looked fine, not sure what you're watching. He's still accurate.
 His arm looks good to you?

Good luck in your assessments the rest of the fantasy football year. I look forward to ignoring them.

That Mathew Stafford is not good... at all as a NFL QB and now as a fantasy QB is even worse.
what happened to this guy. I knew he was my weak link, but wow, this is bad. Looks like ill have to use a nice chunck of change on DaltonSigned and Eifert owner

I'm going to send the owner that drafted CJ Anderson ahead of me so I had to take Hill some Christmas cookies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spiller is gonna be a steal.

Chargers have a ton of ####in weapons and no defense. Rivers is gonna be a stud

Users who are viewing this thread