What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What cable news network do you watch most? (1 Viewer)

Y'all really need to check out Ari Melbar.  You don't need a cable subscription; you can download the audio podcast nightly.

The best interviewer, period. ... and he gets some pretty big interviews.  Example.

The rap-lyric callout shtick is fantastic too, even if I don't get it.

Yeah, I sort of don't watch any of them. I try to read the news, though even print news has been sensationalized, partisan-driven drivel for a while.  

CNN, unapologetically. Fox News is pure unadulterated propaganda for the right for the most part and MSNBC tries to be similar for the left but admittedly I havent watched them much over the last few years. When Trump consistently calls CNN out as fake news, you know they are doing their job as the 4th estate well.

Last edited by a moderator:
MSNBCNN. Not because I'm liberal, but because they're only slightly more watchable and entertaining/laughable than FOX. Fox are just blatantly in-your-face trolls. And no matter how much you may like Tucker, you have to admit he has the world's most punchable face.

There's a little more subtlety with MSNBCNN. Whether it's Cooper's goofy faces he does while mocking Trump, or Rachel cramming as many "Russia's" as she can into her show, or Ari unenthusiastically dropping lines from rap songs he's never listened to every 5 minutes. At least there's some variety to the ridiculousness of it all.

None

i guess a few times traveling abroad I have put on BBC or CNN since those seemed to be the only English speaking channels i could find

also my job broadcasts CNN in the lobby and cafeteria 

None

i guess a few times traveling abroad I have put on BBC or CNN since those seemed to be the only English speaking channels i could find

also my job broadcasts CNN in the lobby and cafeteria 
Does anyone complain about that to you?

To quote Montgomery Brewster, none of the above! 

I used to watch a little of each of the major three, but all three are so off the rails about Trump now (Fox in the tank for him, for example), that all are unwatchable now. 

Does anyone complain about that to you?
Not really, it might draw an occasional comment from someone depending on what story is running 

and I think the cafeteria plays whatever channel Wendy Williams comes on now that I think about it it

I've been checking out OAN on occasion since they actually cover news stories, including international news, unlike how FOX gets fixated on one or two stories all day. OAN is kinda low budget but reminds me of BBC America, which is also good. I like Vice News on HBO too.

I'll watch CNN and MSNBC....and then tune into Fox to see what CNN and MSNBC failed to report and how they twisted what they did report.

Then, I watch YouTube videos to see if what they SAID, they said...and was really said by the person they reported saying it in the context that they reported it being said.   (understand that!)

I'll watch CNN and MSNBC....and then tune into Fox to see what CNN and MSNBC failed to report and how they twisted what they did report.

Then, I watch YouTube videos to see if what they SAID, they said...and was really said by the person they reported saying it in the context that they reported it being said.   (understand that!)
Based on your post history I’d say the above is completely accurate.  

OAN is as bad and maybe worse than Fox and is in no way comparable to BBC America.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/one-america-news-network/
Have you ever watched it?

Not talking about their opinion shows at night, which I haven't checked out yet, but their half hour news. They cover stories from around the world on multiple different topics, similar to what BBCA does. Stories that get no coverage elsewhere on US news shows. Give it a half hour and see.

Have you ever watched it?

Not talking about their opinion shows at night, which I haven't checked out yet, but their half hour news. They cover stories from around the world on multiple different topics, similar to what BBCA does. Stories that get no coverage elsewhere on US news shows. Give it a half hour and see.
Yes I’ve seen it and read the site...the link I showed seemed accurate.  It’s far right propaganda.

I check out the local ABC affiliate out of Philly in the morning for weather reports if I need to get a storm update. Never watch MSNBC, CNN or FOX. I get the majority of my political news from you good folks in here who provide links to various news outlets, and the rest I read on apps (AP, Rueters, BBC.)

Users who are viewing this thread