What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What are your favorite movie scenes? (1 Viewer)

KarmaPolice

Footballguy
I am sure that we have done some of these in our various drafts, but thought it would fun to have them all in one thread. Whatever you want to list - hardest to shoot, means the most to you, etc.. Try to post links when possible.

Was thinking about mine a little last night. I was watching Boogie Nights yet again. Love so much about that movie, but can't get enough of the scene with Molina and firecrackers and just all out craziness.

Boogie Nights Sister Christian

Boogie Nights Jessie's Girl

OBVIOUSLY NSFW, as I am sure a lot of these will end up being.

The only downfall to Boogie Nights for me? Having "You Got the Touch" stuck in my head for a couple days after watching.

The last 5 minutes of The Graduate.

The opening of Raiders Of The Lost Ark.

When Red goes to the cornfield to find the item left by Andy.

Malone's death scene in The Untouchables.

When the bikers invade the mall in original Dawn Of The Dead.

Second for the opening of Raiders.

The Battle of Hoth in ESB.

The lineup in The Usual Suspects.

The entire sequence from Wrath of Khan (the real one) starting where Kirk comes on the bridge to deal with the silently approaching Reliant and ending with Scotty showing up in the turbolift with his critically injured nephew.

I guess it hasn't aged well with the crazy Fast and Furious sequences and over-the-top parodies of them, but when I was a kid I thought Jake driving through the mall in The Blues Brothers was the greatest thing I'd ever seen.

"Disco pants and haircuts ..."

"Lotsa space in this mall"

This thread needs some guidelines.

1. Please post the movie name and not just a quote or something that maybe a few insiders will get.

2. TBD

TIA

Definitely not my favorite movie scene, but the action scene in the church in that new movie Kingsman was one of the best I've ever seen. Especially that it was so long you actually had time to think about just how cool it was to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread