What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What’s Normal? - Do you wave goodbye on Zoom calls? (1 Viewer)

Or Teams or whatever

• Yes

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • No

Votes: 48 68.6%

• Total voters
We use Teams technically, there's a wave emotion I use normally. I do this or an actual wave almost every time. Now you've got me thinking about it. Ugh.

My answer

I rarely have my video on except two different meetings I run. (Or the occasional call from the boss). In both of those I tell everyone I’m staying on if anyone wants to talk now, Mano y Mano. Nobody waves good bye, and almost nobody else has their video on. 🤷

No .... I'm not some weirdo.......................

Most of the time I don't even have my camera on. Especially docked in the office.......

Depends on the call, but, yes, if it's a private client meeting I'll usually give a waive or a nod.

ETA: Seems appropriate to me given that an in person meeting almost always ends in a handshake.

Depends on the call, but, yes, if it's a private client meeting I'll usually give a waive or a nod.

ETA: Seems appropriate to me given that an in person meeting almost always ends in a handshake.
No fist bump to the video camera?

i normally just go out doing my best hulk hugan flex off slash gun show its what the people want so i just go with it take that to the bank brohanamaniacs

Everyone at my work seems to wave. Even in conference rooms linked virtually to other conference rooms. Maybe we just like each other?

There is no need for a video feed, so I almost never have mine on.
Some places have a culture where you're on video to show you're paying full attention, not checking your email while someone else is talking. It's annoying, because I'd rather be checking my email.

Users who are viewing this thread