What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Weeks 16 and 17. (1 Viewer)

Mongidig

Footballguy
I've secured a bye in the first week of the playoffs. I lost Tank Dell. I'm concerned about Calvin Ridley with Lawrence out. This is a ten team PPR league. Which couple of these receivers should I pick up keeping in mind I only need them for weeks 16 and hopefully 17?

Noah Brown...He did nothing last week but with Dell out could see some nice opportunities.
Odell Beckham....If he comes back fully healthy he could be a star down the stretch. I have Flowers already so I'm not in love possibly starting both.
C Watson....I know he hurt his hammy but I wouldn't need him for three weeks.

All depends on who you are dropping. I wouldn't count on Watson as he struggled with a hammy early in the year too. I am guessing he is done for the regular season.

All depends on who you are dropping. I wouldn't count on Watson as he struggled with a hammy early in the year too. I am guessing he is done for the regular season.
I'd be dropping Tank Dell and E Mitchell. I currently have Ridley, Waddle, Flowers, Moore, D Johnson,

My RB's are Kamara, Achane, Walker/Charbanaite, Brian Robinson. I picked up Mitchell as a high end stash.

We start 3 WR and also have two flex. I have both Kittle and Laporta so I can throw them in at flex as needed. It might be best just to leave these guy's in my lineup because I never choose the right one to play each week.

I think OBJ was on his way to playing more like his old self before he hurt his shoulder. Brown is obviously capable of having big games but he doesn't have the same pedigree. Also, I don't think anybody in my league is gonna rush out to get Brown after his goose egg last week. I may have a chance to get him later if it looks like he's gonna be a thing. Also, ODB gives me a handcuff for Flowers.

Thanks for the help.

I don't think anybody in my league is gonna rush out to get Brown after his goose egg last week.
Problem is people also know that Dell is out so that goosegg isn't indicative of what will likely happen moving forward. I wouldn't be so sure nobody is on him.

I don't think anybody in my league is gonna rush out to get Brown after his goose egg last week.
Problem is people also know that Dell is out so that goosegg isn't indicative of what will likely happen moving forward. I wouldn't be so sure nobody is on him.
This is an office league. The guy's aren't very bright. I think I was one of two people who even knew it was a two QB league.

Users who are viewing this thread