What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 9 Venting Thread (1 Viewer)

I'm gonna just cut and paste Vernon Davis into this thread for the rest of the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Thomas active, but no touches so far early into the 3rd quarter. I'm sure the coach will say after the game that he was just the emergency RB, a la Joe Addai from last week. I hate FF.

My 3-5 opponent, who is carrying four non-staratble QBs on his roster, started Ben Tate and Roy Helue in a PPR league. :rolleyes: This loss should serve to put a dagger in my season.

Ryan Fitzpatrick has a whopping 150 yds and 2 ints in the 4th quarter. Meanwhile the Dolphin's homer I'm going against has been starting Henne/Moore every week finally gets great production, of course its against me.

stafford on bye, nicks and mathews both out... thankfully im playing the worst team in the league... who is proceeding to beat me thanks to me starting cassel and battle. and my oppoment has lynch akers and winslow. i hate this game sometimes

Wow...picked up KC defense against the Dolphins for this week. Thanks for -2! Should have gone with my gut and played Atlanta against the Colts for +18. :wall:

In the last two minutes David Nelson scores a TD against me and the Redskins score a garbage TD and conversion against my D. :wall:

Last minute worthless TD's screwing me out of DF points 3 different leagues

I had NYJ, SF and Houston DF lost points in every league because of a late meaningless TD

Last minute worthless TD's screwing me out of DF points 3 different leaguesI had NYJ, SF and Houston DF lost points in every league because of a late meaningless TD
I was just venting about the same thing with respect to the 49ers! Stupid rules only gives points to the D if they allow less than 10 points. Therefore 11 points allowed or 111 points allowed still gives me the same number of fantasy points! :wall:

Well... I thought I would be in good shape playing against Reggie Bush and Knowshon Moreno.

Reggie pulls 20 points out of his butt... Moreno will probably score 30!!

Happy "No TD" Sunday so far for my team (Murray, Blount, Dez Bryant, O Daniels).

Thought I had it easy when my opponent had a lot of guys out due the injuries.

Ended up playing against Roy Helu, Reggie Bush, and Eric Decker. seriously...wtf.

In a TD heavy league my entire team has 1 td (Finley), while my opponent has McGehee (1), Julio (2), Witten (1), Lance Moore (1), Jerome Simpson (1), Matt Ryan (3). I've still got Ray Rice to play but he'll need 8 TDs for me to catch up now...

*I benched Reggie Bush because I thought Daniel Thomas was going to get his usual amount of touches.

*DHB suddenly is 5th string

*Raiders D

PATS SECONDARY (excluding mccourty and chung) IS COMPLETE GARBAGE.

Disgusted.

Getting balled on by derpy manning and the practice squad WR corp.

McGahee on my bench, Beanie Wells in my lineup....& late TDs for my opponent from Gaffney & Manningham. FML

Brady and McGahee killed me in the final minutes of their games. Now down by 38.8 with Forte and Celek to go, and it's not PPR. 4-4 and need this win. Of course McGahee returns this week.

*I benched Reggie Bush because I thought Daniel Thomas was going to get his usual amount of touches. *DHB suddenly is 5th string*Raiders D
DHB absolutely killed me!! I benched V-Jax for him and the coaching staff of the Raiders decide to make him 5th on the depth chart!! FF will be the end of me!!

More of a season long vent for one of my 3 leagues. I could potentially be back as the #1 scoring team in the league tomorrow, yet I just got beat again. At 4-5, 3 of my losses are to teams that (not including this week since it isn't over) I would be 20-4 against if we played every week. I am now 0-3 against them. I have never had such bad luck. If the bas luck continues, I could actually miss the playoffs. Funny thing is that the 3rd best scoring team just lost again and is in last place of 12 teams. Weird, we could win 2 of the 3 prizes for total points and miss the playoffs.

Torrey Smith kills me by taking away Ray Rice's TD and then he kills me SCORING the final TD...I f'n hate fantasy football. Down 17 w/ Maclin and Celek while he has Forte. f me.!

in first place playing the team one game back in 2nd place. both of us have major bye week issues, but he pulls mcgahee off his bench for 28 pts. and sf can't do anything but kick field goals so akers gets like 16 or something.

not a big deal but...

i start manningham and mike williams over julio jones.

sproles gets a td called back for a bs holding penalty.

rice gets a td called back for a bs holding penalty, plus another for an early whistle.

and then mike f'n wallace steals a td from his own teammate!!!!!!

i'm still up 6 or 8 (depending on who gets credited with that last fumble), but he's got mccoy going tomorrow so it's probably over

Users who are viewing this thread