What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 8 Waiver Wire (1 Viewer)

all the Blue haters need to realize he's got Tenn up 1st which is a great match-up and a decent schedule going forward
Tenn this week. Then a BYE, Cincy and NYJ.

If you don't need him this week, then you probably wont get an opportunity to use him til Week 12 vs the Saints.

Why not Nate Washington? He seems to be ranked so low and unpopular, yet his stats have been pretty decent. Hopkins is going off drawing double coverage and Hoyer (in 2 games they've played together this year) has thrown it Nate's way 1/3 of his throws.

Hoyer started week 1 and 7, Nate's best 2 weeks:

Week 1: 11 targets, 6 rec, 105 yds (Hoyer starting, 34 attempts)

Week 2: 8 targets, 3 rec, 63 yds

Week 3: 9 targets, 4 rec, 42 yds

Week 4,5,6: Out

Week 7: 16 targets, 9 rec, 127 yds, 2 TDs (Hoyer starting, 49 attempts)

Thinking of dropping my 4th WR Willie Snead for him ... Snead has been pretty consistent but his upside seems lower.
Also consider he's facing his old team and both the Titans starting CBs have hamstring injuries. One or both could be out this week. Advantage, Nate.

Why not Nate Washington? He seems to be ranked so low and unpopular, yet his stats have been pretty decent. Hopkins is going off drawing double coverage and Hoyer (in 2 games they've played together this year) has thrown it Nate's way 1/3 of his throws.

Hoyer started week 1 and 7, Nate's best 2 weeks:

Week 1: 11 targets, 6 rec, 105 yds (Hoyer starting, 34 attempts)

Week 2: 8 targets, 3 rec, 63 yds

Week 3: 9 targets, 4 rec, 42 yds

Week 4,5,6: Out

Week 7: 16 targets, 9 rec, 127 yds, 2 TDs (Hoyer starting, 49 attempts)

Thinking of dropping my 4th WR Willie Snead for him ... Snead has been pretty consistent but his upside seems lower.
Also consider he's facing his old team and both the Titans starting CBs have hamstring injuries. One or both could be out this week. Advantage, Nate.
Shorts declared out again. I think Nate is losing his sleeper status.

Users who are viewing this thread