What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 7 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Hi Sig!

1/ Would you trade James Conner  (to the Bell owner) for Doug Baldwin? 

2/ Who would you rather have ROS Marquise Goodwin or Keke Coutee?

1/2 point ppr league.

QB/ Mahomes

RB/ Gurley, Conner, Michel, Barber, Cohen, D.Johnson

WR/ T.Y. Hilton, S.Diggs, J.Gordon, M.Goodwin, K.Coutee

TE/ T.Burton

D/ Chicago 

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi Bloom,

Would you drop any of the below to pick up M Goodwin?

RB: Fournette, Conner, Collins, Cohen, Chubb, Peterson

WR: Evans, Boyd, Baldwin, J Brown, TreQuan Smith

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sig,

Need to drop one ROS in standard. Breida, Clement or Ito Smith? Also, pick 2 of 3 to fill a WR and Flex spot in half PPR. Edelman,  Mack or Sanu? My opponent got off to a great start with Sanders. Thanks!

Hiya Sig,

now that we know he’s playing, do you like Calvin Ridley or John Brown? 

Feels like Brown has a better matchup but concerned about his usage last week.   :unsure:

Hello Blum

Scoring format: 1 point per 10 yards rushed / received,  2 of bonus after 100 and 150 yards rushed and received and 0.5 ppr

question #1: Currently i have Julio, Golden, Crabtree, Kirk, Jermaine Kearse. Trequan Smith and Cameron Meredith are available. Do I drop Kearse and pick one of the two or am I chasing points?

Question #2: Better start this week, Dalton or Cousins? (1 point per 25 yards, 2 bonus pts at 300, 350 and 400 yards)

Question #3: I own both Hyde and Chubb. I had Hyde at Flex before he got traded. Now my options for Flex are Chubb, Breida, or Crabtree. Who's the play here?

Appreciate your input as always
get smith

dalton 

lean breida, but wont talk you out of chubb

Wind looks to be a factor in Philly and NYC area for tmrw. Concerned about A. Jeffery and S. Diggs.

Would you sit either Jeffery or Diggs with these alternatives if winds are sustained 20mph +?

1) A. Jeffery or sub in either A. Collins or M. Mack

2) S. Diggs or M. Mack

Thanks

Watkins, Fuller or Coutee in Standard or drop one for Njoku, Gabriel, R.Anderson, OJ Howard?

I am leaning Watkins but like that CLE passing schedule.

Hey Bloom,

STD League:

Need 3 but cannot be both RB's: White, Ingram, Hilton, Gabriel, Edlmen or Njoku (TE counts as WR)

Your thoughts if Gordon does play?  Do I just roll with Ekeler just in case, I mean he's been good as a RB2/3?

Need 1 Def: Colts or Bills

Thanks!

Hey Sig,

1 PPR - Ridley or C Davis?  Winston or Luck?

.5 PPR - Flex Clement or Jordan Howard? Rivers or Luck - going with Rivers with Gordon sitting.

5 PPR - Flex and RB2 I need 2 of  Shady, Mack, Gabriel,  and Ito?  WInston or Wentz - my opponent has Evans.

I have the Ravens D.  Should I drop the Ravens L Miller,  or Ito for the Colts?

Thanks!

Well, with the Friday/Saturday sudden hamstring injury from Melvin Gordon, I  potentially need to pick two players out of these three (maybe 4)

•  Calvin Ridley 

•  Alex Collins 

•  John Brown 

(• Peyton Barber)

Thanks in advance, and thanks again for doing these every week.  It always helps to have a sounding board/ outside opinion. 

Hi Sigmund,

Standard scoring, no PPR

T.Cohen vs NE + K.Rudolph at NYJ

or

Pick two WRs:  John Brown vs NO, S.Shepherd at ATL, M.Goodwin vs LAR, D.Westbrook vs HOU, Tre'Quan Smith at BAL

Also, would you play any of those WRs over Hopkins vs Ramsey?

Thanks.

Need a 2 WR and Flex from this group so THREE total players:

Assuming Sany is healthy (Monday game so a bit tricky) but I am leaning Sanu/Hilton/Galloday

Standard Scoring & PPR

• Sanu
  • T.Y.
  • Funchess
  • Galloday
  • Howard
Thank You Sig!

How's it going Sig?

With the news of Gronk probably being out tomorrow would you roll with J. Gordon over Golladay in PPR or should I just stick with my gut and stay with Golladay?

Thx for everything and btw it was a helluva pod On the Couch with Charch this past week.  

Need a flex in a 12 team Keeper league PPR. I have Both Corey Clement and Tevin Coleman. Who would you start? 

Scratch that bigger issue. 

Melvin Gordon Downgraded and may not play I have Ekler as well and already starting Sony. For RB2 and Flex Ekler/Coleman/Clement PPR. I'm already down Gronk and my Back up on a bye and the FA pickings are slim so rolling with GOedert on a Hail Mary. If I win this week I might start my weekend vacation a lot earlier 

Sig, please help

Goff @ SF or Winston vs CLE

Flex; Ebron vs BUF, Drake vs DET, Breida vs LAR or Clement vs CAR

Sit One; Clement vs CAR, Chubb @ TB or P Barber vs CLE

Not a lot of great options, but need to start 1 rb and 1 flex in ppr:

Godwin

Collins

I. Smith

T. Smith (trefetti!)

Mostert

With gronk out I may be looking for a ceiling play... Appreciate your help! 

Not feeling great about cousins play of late to go along with high winds. Plug flacco, Mayfield or trubisky this week?

Need a TE in standard scoring, non-PPR:

Kittle vs LAR or Engram @ATL

I currently have Kittle in, but the matchup with Engram I think is better. Overcoaching is deadly ;-)

Ok I know you answered this but in major development Gordon is inactive so do I know start Ekler or flex him out over Nojoku ,Howard ect and have AP or Drake start as my number 2 .. I'll ask u the same question again 

Ppr league and Big play league

1 point per reception

1 point for every 10 yards total

rbs get bonus of 5 at 100 yards 

te get bonus of 5 at 75 yards receving

TE pick 2.

Nojoku 

Ebron

O J Howard

Rb pick 1

Drake

Adrian P

Ekler

Flex 

Drake ,Adrian Peterson or Nojoku 

Hey Bloom, 1 PPR

Please rank, John Brown, Corey Davis, Shady McCoy, Godwin, Coutee, Buck Allen

Thanks!

Hey Sig, standard league

Winston or Watson?

If Hyde plays, him or Collins?

Golliday, Gordon, or Coutee for a flex?

Different league, Jeffery, Chubb or Goodwin for a flex?

thanks!

Was offered K Coutee for J Howard? Would you make that trade? PPR

Have Michel, Chubb, Howard, D Lewis, Duke Johnson at RB

Have AB, Diggs, Golladay, Gordon and T Smith. 

Also start Chubb and Duke or Chubb and T Smith?

Non PPR pick 3 WR's:

Woods, Rams (he's a given)

Funchess, Car

Goodwin, SF

Marvin Jones, Det

Gabriel, Chi (because of Gordon and Cook I'm playing Cohen. Do I want 2 Bears?) 

Sanu, Atl

TIA

last minute and not sure if you'll have time, but:

.5PPR (pick 2):

• Josh Gordon @ CHI
  • TY Hilton vs. BUF
  • Chubb @ TB

Thanks again as always

Hey Bloom, thanks for your help!

12 Team Leagues - 1 PPR - Standard Scoring

Pick 1 WR - Stills VS Det  OR Watkins VS Cincy

Pick 1 QB - Winston VS Cle  OR Luck VS Buf

Pick 2 WR's - Coutee @ Jax  OR  Agholar VS Car.  OR Tre Quan Smith @ Balt

Is Lynch droppable at this point?  Thinking of doing a preemptive pickup and dropping Lynch for Sproles, should I go for it?  Yes or No

Is Gio Bernard droppable?  Yes or No

Thank you!
drop lynch, bernard tougher call

Sig, 

- I traded James white in ppr for Kenny golladay. Was this foolish? I just watch Kenny and I see AJ Green, I thought maybe I could be catching him on some tremendous upswing cuz his game just screams sky is the limit. I actually chose Kenny over getting Brandon Cooks, so am I an idiot x2?  

- Traded away Collins for Howard. Did I win the trade & Howard has a chance of getting back to set it and forget it? or no chance of that in Nagy offense, unusable predictability? 

- I either drop bears defense and stream with Chargers thus risk not getting Chicago DST back, or hope they don’t kill me too bad this weekend and hold? Refuse to roster two defenses on short bench league. What’s the move sig? 

Sig thanks for your passion. Love FBG over any other service. 
im okay with trading for golladay, just hope defenses dont start putting #1 corner on him, he could be bigger than cooks

collins vs howard is toss up, similar weekly outlooks, howard should get more going when weather gets cold

i would drop Bears sorry i didnt get to this before game time

Users who are viewing this thread