What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 6 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Hey Sig. 4 point PaTD, PPR league. Trying to decide who is a better hold between Larry Fitzgerald and Marcus Mariota. 

QBs (start 2): Patrick Mahomes, Blake Bortles

WRs (start 3): Adam Thielen, Julian Edelman, Sterling Shepard, Demaryius Thomas, Taylor Gabriel

What do you think? Thanks for all you do!

As always, appreciate the advise.

2 leagues and 2-3 in both.  Need to win.

League one:

• QB 4pts/TD & 1pt/25 yds passing

Rivers or Ryan

(leaning Ryan @ home vs TB but he burned me last week w/ Rivers out performing him) 

[*]TE (PPR standard scoring)

• Rudolph or Reed (PPR)

leaning Reed - I feel like he is due for a big game

[*]RB  (PPR standard scoring) need 1 to start with Gordon):

• Conner, Howard, Ekeler

leaning Conner

[*]WR (PPR standard scoring) need 1 to start with Devante Adams (TY Hilton out)

• Funches, Sanu

leaning Sanu

[*]Need 1 Flex (from players not selected above)

• Conner, Ekelar, Howard, Funchess, Sanu

leaning Funchess (Cohen concerns me w/ Howard)

League two: - big money league

• QB Cousins or Dalton

(leaning Dalton @ home vs Pitt)

4pts/TD, 1pt/25 yds passing bonus @ 300  

[*]WDIS @ RB with Gordon?

• PPR 6pts/TD & 1pt/10 yds rushing rushing and 1pt/10 yds receiving

Ekelar or Henry

leaning Ekelar for sure and with Ingram on a bye and Henry having the year he's had

[*]Need 2 from this group for WR and Flex

• (Starting Hopkins at WR already) same scoring as RB

Jarvis, Tyler Boyd, Sanu, Allen Robinson (for me it's really been between Boyd and Sanu - would really appreciate your reasons for this call) - THANK YOU

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Bloom!

Standard League: Need 2 RBs - James Conner / Tevin Coleman / TJ Yeldon

Need 1 WR - Corey Davis / Tyler Boyd

Need 1 QB - A Smith /  D Carr / B Bortles / CJ Beathard

0.5 PPR League: Need 1 WR, 1 RB, and 1 Flex (3 total) - Quincy Enunwa / Chris Godwin / Dalvin Cook / Adrian Peterson / Buck Allen

Thanks!

1 PPR league. Please rank:

James White

Shady McCoy

Derrick Henry

Godwin

Coutee

Cory Davis

Buck Allen

John Brown

Thanks!

Would you rather trade Shady McCoy now on the rumor of a possible trade or wait to see if a trade actually comes to fruition?

Follow up, what pass-catcher would you target for Shady?  

18-team, .5 PPR, All TDs 6 pts

My roster (starters in bold):

• QB: Luck, Dak
  • RB: Mixon, Ingram, Yeldon, McCoy (flex)
  • WR: Hopkins, Watkins, Godwin, T. Taylor
  • TE: Brate, Seals-Jones
  • K: Butker
  • DEF: Indy
shady for watkins

As always, Thank You for doing this, it's always appreciated. 

Scenerio 1: 12-team, .5 PPR, Passing TD's = 4pts, 3yr Keeper league (QRRWWTFKD)

My roster (Starters in Bold):

• QB: Watson, Winston
  • RB: Gurley, Kamara, Collins, Chubb, J. Allen, D. Foreman
  • WR: AJ Green, TY Hilton, J. Gordon, Coutee, Crabtree, Watkins, Callaway
  • TE: Engram
  • K: 
  • DST: MIN
Question 1: WDIS @ Flex & WR2 (pick 1x WR & 1x WR/RB):

• J. Gordon
  • Coutee
  • Watkins
  • Crabtree
  • Callaway
  • J. Allen
Question 2: Need a Kicker this week, who do I drop from above roster?

callaway

Scenerio 2: 12-team, .5 PPR, Passing Redraft league (short bench) (QRRWWTFKD)

My roster:

• QB: Rivers
  • RB: Barclay, Lynch, Carson, K. Johnson, Chubb
  • WR: Allen, Cooks, Watkins, J. Gordon
  • TE: Gronk, Njoku
  • K: Sturgis
  • DST: HOU
Question 1: Would you drop Chubb for R. Jones (now the starter in TB??)

As always, thanks for your help
hold chubb

you're higher on Sammy Watkins than most in your projections.  I need 2 at Flex in a std league out of Watkins, Corey Davis, and Alfred Morris (assuming Breida is out).  Thoughts?
watkins morris but wont talk you out of davis over morris - like watkins bc think BB will try to take out one of hill and kelce

G’morning mate!

PPR- am I crazy for even considering not doing this?

I have a potential offer to trade my Conner and Juju for AB? I could really use Conner, if he’s going to be startable after this week. BIG IF, I know. Nobody knows. Does Big Ben’s voice carry enough weight? Still possible they trade Le’Veon obviously, or that he gets hurt (just read your Buy Low Sell High column)

My squad:

MGordon/Conner/Lynch/Hyde/Breida/MDavis

Juju/Golladay/CDavis/Keke/Fitzy/Enunwa/Tre’Quan

Also, not feeling any #NarrativeStreet love for Fitzy’s potential last time ever playing in Minnesota?

Please and thank you and have a great day and good luck!
i would probably stand pat

Ppr this week: calvin ridley or keke coutee

Trade question (ppr): I have gronk and travis kelce, if you were to trade gronk what type of players would you target?

My rbs are mixon and david Johnson, Carson, ekeler and forman

Wrs are juju, golladay, ridley and coutee.
ridley

i would want a WR1 or RB1 for either TE

Drop M Williams for Garçon, Juszczyk, J Williams or MVS to hedge against Michel sitting out SNF? PPR

Morning Sig,

Every week I have to choose between four I would say middling WR2s.  ARob, Watkins, Manny Sanders, Will Fuller.  What do you recommend for choosing 2-3 of these each week?  Or do I need to unload one of my RBs (Zeke, Mixon, Igram, Kerryon) to get a top flight WR option?  Half PPR
hold those RBs for now. i think fuller is back to everyweek start off the injury report. otherwise play matchups, i think thats watkins this week

Siggy Smalls!

I am an environmentalist. I like to pee in the back yard to save water along the privacy fence so nobody sees me or walks on it. My wife shares my values but does not condone this practice. Who is right? You are the deciding vote (not really but I tell her you are great at giving advice). This is my life.  :(
you get to pee in the yard but she gets to whack you with a newspaper if you get any on the fence

Appreciate all you do Sig. Your imagination has made fantasy football fun for me, for many years now. 

1) WR needy team. Would you trade Gronk for Njoku and Alshon Jeffrey? 

2) Also so pick two for week six: Corey Davis, Doug Baldwin, Quincy Enunwa
thanks for the kind words!

yes

davis and enunwa

Hey Sig!

4 leagues

Standard RB; Cook or Peterson

Standard WR (pick 3); JBrown Davis Baldwin Cooper Fitzgerald

Standard TE; Njoku or Olsen

PPR Flex (pick 2); Hines BAllen Allison Graham  

Thanks!
cook if active

brown davis cooper

njoku

graham allen

PPR League.

Blew it last night and benched A. Jeffery. Meanwhile, my opponent had S. Barkley. Ugh.

Need upside at WR.

* J. Gordon vs KC -- Hogan back at practice on Friday. KC D horrible. Should get more snaps this week.

or

* C. Rogers @TN -- Hilton out. Ebron back at practice but may be limited. Getting peppered with targets.

Which?

Thanks
rogers is safer, gordon higher ceiling, go w gordon

Sig I may have to drop two of these guys, to roster a kicker and foreman coming off IR, please list the two you would drop in ppr by first name being the priority drop. Thanks!  

alex Collins.  Donta foreman.  Sutton.  Tre’quan. Mack. Ronald Jones. Clement 
foreman jones

PPR league. Need to pick a TE.

*  A. Hooper vs TB -- Great matchup in terms of points allowed. Hooper went nuts last week, but I'm wondering if that was a function of PIT's aggressive pass rush and Ryan dumping it off. Don't think Ryan will need to do that against TB secondary.

or

* C. Brate @ATL -- This actually isn't a great matchup, but Winston loves Brate.

Which?

Thanks

Question on pickup vs. drop as I look towards future weeks.

Here is my team:

* QB: A. Dalton, J. Winston

* RB: T. Gurley, J. Howard, J. Conner, A. Collins, A. Jones

* WR: A. Jeffery, J. Gordon, J. Brown, K. Cole, A. Calloway

Note: I can start 3 RBs.

J. Conner is heading off into the bye week and then L. Bell is potentially coming back. Will hurt my RB depth and J. Howard and A. Collins have been shaky. Hoping A. Jones emerges but McCarthy isn't cooperating.

Understanding my depth at RB and WR, would you drop either of K. Cole or A. Callaway for either N. Chubb, M. Mack or R. Jones? I'm looking to stash lottery ticket RBs potentially...especially since I'm feeling more confident about A. Jeffery and J. Gordon (vs two weeks ago).

Thoughts?

Thanks
callaway for chubb

WR2 this week

After OBJ's dud, I can't afford to have points on the bench this week.

Ridley, Baldwin, or Boyd?  All great matchups  Ridley seems to be the more boom or bust of these...Baldwin Im just not ready to trust yet.

PPR league. I need an RB in my flex and I need upside after S. Barkley just torched me.

* J. Howard @MIA -- Miami's run D is lousy, but is this a "Cohen game" or a "Howard game?" Not sure I can trust Nagy.

or

* A. Jones vs SF --  Great matchup, but McCarthy refuses to give him touches. If Rodger's WRs are out or limited, it could open the door for more touches. Should see a positive game script.

Who?

Thanks

Hey Sig, always appreciate the advice!

My hideous RB2 situation on an otherwise really good squad:

Mike Davis @ Oak, Ito Smith vs TBB, Ronald Jones @ Atl, Nick Chubb vs LAC

Thanks!

RB Bench depth - 12 team PPR, set at 2 starting spots.

pick 3 - Ron Jones, Josh Adams, D’Onta Foreman, ito Smith, Kelly/ M Brown, Spencer Ware, Rashad Penny

thank you!

.5 PPR Tevin or John Brown in flex?

Hines, shady, or  Lamar Miller?

Lockett, Davis or Enunwa?

1 PPR- I need 3 out of this group.  A Jones, Corey Davis, Drake, Hines, or Fitz? 

Thanks!

Hi Sig,

Need to pick 5 from following in 0.5 ppr:

Coutee, enunwa, ryan grant, courtland sutton, Alex Collins, Buck Allen, ito Smith, Peyton barber

Thanks for all that you do!

Sig

is it worth holding marvin jones or drop him to pick up jameis winston for tgis week ? I have ben rothlisberger at qb. Or should i drop him as he has a bye and two away games vs ravens/ denver upcoming.

i have decent wr depth

Hey Sig, ugly choices for 2nd flex in PPR.... right now here is how I see the order of my choices (pick 1). The real question is if Cook plays who has more upside, Miller or Stills?

1. Murray (if Cook out)
  2. Miller
  3. Stills
  4. Richardson (if he plays)
  5. RoJones
  6. Peyton

Sig, 

0.5 PPR Start 2 RB 2 WR with a flex spot

Currently have:

RB: Zeke, Ingram, Yeldon, DHenry

WR: Juju, Hilton, Edelman, J Gordon, Coutee, Trequan Smith

Would you trade Edelman for J Howard / C Carson / J Conner? If yes, which would you prefer? All 3 RBs have keeper value...
Bump.. Thanks

Hey Sig,

I hate injuries so I'm in a bit of a pickle this week. Got Crow popping up on the injury report and getting a limited session in on Friday after two straight DNPs. Then we have Breida looking like he might be back from the dead getting in a limited session at practice today. The 49er game being on a Monday night definitely doesn't make this any easier on me.

At this point I'm leaning on going with Chester Rogers but may be overthinking things. Well anyway need help with:

Pick 1 FLEX Standard Scoring assuming Crowell is active:

Isaiah Crowell, Alfred Morris, Chester Rogers

Pick 1 FLEX Standard Scoring if Crowell is inactive:

Alfred Morris or Chester Rogers

Thanks for your time and assistance

Hi Sig,

Thanks as always.  for full PPR games:

game 1 - pick flex play from: Coutee, Gordon or T. Cohen

game 2 - Coutee or Christian Kirk

cheers!

THanks Sig

Have 2 for you

1) 10 team non PPR need 2 from

Michele

Lynch

Howard

2) 12 team PPR need 3 from

Michele

Lynch

D. Lewis

R. Freeman

THANK YOU

Hey Sig, .5ppr, I need 2 of 3:  Lesean McCoy (@HOU), Marlon Mack (@NYJ), Tyler Lockett (@OAK, London).  Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread