What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 4 injury thread (1 Viewer)

I just traded away Barkley and Beckham this week for Chubb and Cooper. You can blame me for the injury. And of course Beckham going off.... :bag: :censored:

Just like my granddaughter, a lot of oppositional behavior in this thread.  Why people continue to use this thread when there is a week 4 thread is beyond me.

Arians said he believes OJ Howard ruptured his Achilles and is probably done for the year per Scott Smith 

Josh Allen landed awkwardly on his non-throwing shoulder/arm. Headed to locker room.

Will reportedly return to the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dalvin Cook injured... 

Anyone see it? 
Cook was mainly gassed after another good run. Took a good tumble at the end of it but you could tell he just needed to shake it off and get a breather. He had put in some good work on that drive. Mattison came in and finished the drive off with the TD. Cook came back in next drive and was fine. Nothing to see here. 

Just came in here to check the week 4 injury thread that was supposed to be used according to people on here and can’t find it. Am I missing it? Or is it off the first page now? I can’t keep scrolling through every thing to try and find it. This one should have had the title changed or merged the two together or pinned the other one and deleted this one. 
Seems people enjoyed complaining about not using it rather than using it.  This being still pinned got most of the action.

MODS @Joe Bryant @Maurile Tremblay

This thread should be relabeled & pinned

Or merged with old thread (Week 3 Injury Thread) since both have injury info

TIA

IDK about others but it’s part of my weekly routine to read through the injury thread every Sunday night / Monday morning. Always good to read FBGs real time observations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maurile Tremblay deserves a day off every now and then, but Joe should assign a back up moderator to pin a weekly injury thread in his absence. 

Users who are viewing this thread