What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 starting Niles Paul Over ? (1 Viewer)

T with T

Footballguy
Larry Donnell.... Anyone else think he has Sleeper sick potential against the eagles in a ppr format?

Larry Donnell.... Anyone else think he has Sleeper sick potential against the eagles in a ppr format?
Funny. I just decided to keep Larry Donnell over Paul. Paul has done a nice job filling in at TE and has been looked at often. However, no team was expecting to have to cover him or really knows anything about him yet. Also, Cousins got thrown into the mix and has probably looked to Paul as a safety valve to get him through the last two games. I expect his targets to decrease quite drastically. I don't expect Garcon to only get 4 targets a game, and if Djax is healthy that's less targets for Paul as well. My prediction is he becomes a TE2 at best if Reed stays out. Whereas I think Donnell has TE1 value with Eli.

Eagles have injuries on D and can't seem to contain the middle of the field right now. Could see a nice day in ppr.

over fitz, kendall, crabtree, keenan, asiata, terrance west, pierce, torrey smith. across 3 ffpc ppr, 1.5 te ppr leagues. ya i got a lot riding on this guy.

Funny. I just decided to keep Larry Donnell over Paul. Paul has done a nice job filling in at TE and has been looked at often. However, no team was expecting to have to cover him or really knows anything about him yet. Also, Cousins got thrown into the mix and has probably looked to Paul as a safety valve to get him through the last two games. I expect his targets to decrease quite drastically. I don't expect Garcon to only get 4 targets a game, and if Djax is healthy that's less targets for Paul as well. My prediction is he becomes a TE2 at best if Reed stays out. Whereas I think Donnell has TE1 value with Eli.
See I disagree totally.... He racked most of the yardage up in the first half of the last game so even if the targets go up for djax, garcon Paul is gonna be a huge target for Cousins and one he locks on to and really likes esp since they practiced together. All offseason I heard the Washington TE had a chance to be top 5 and I think Niles Paul looks awesome as a receiving te... Im actually playing him over Donnell because matchup is more favorable, @Philly compared to @ hou even though they are close.

Eagles have injuries on D and can't seem to contain the middle of the field right now. Could see a nice day in ppr.
Not that you're wrong, but Dwayne Allen didn't catch a pass last weekend. That might have more to do with Indy's O than Philly's D, though.

Users who are viewing this thread