What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 Raiders @ Bronco's game thread (1 Viewer)

Anyone else think that after that first series by the Raiders that this is gonna be another miserable week for them?

Portis looks early on like HE's determined to make it miserable for them.Still love the description from Bronco camp his rookie year: Part Terrel Davis, part Sonic the Hedgehog.

Part Terrel Davis, part Sonic the Hedgehog.
I like that one. :thumbup: Never heard it before.Anyway, keep the updates coming, gentlemen. I've got him and need a few guys to get stopped for a W this week and I am stuck at work.Every Monday night. :wall:

Yeah baby! SHARPE is my only player in the game, and I was only 4 points down. Unfortunately, a single field goal from SEABASS (starting for my opponent) will seal the game against me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah baby! SHARPE is my only player in the game, and I was only 4 points down. Unfortunately, a single field goal from SEABASS (starting for my opponent) will seal the game against me.
Why? Don't you get points for anything Sharpe does after he scores a Td or something? :confused:

Sharpe just won it for me - thanks for ending my night early big man - he's been a nice TE for me this year. More points than Shockey, Gonzo or Heap and much cheaper in my auction league!

I needed Sharpe to score 8.5 points tonight to win my game. One catch, one TD and 8.8 points. I win to go to 3-0. Now I can go to bed early. :thumbup: :football: :thumbup:

Great start for Plummer. His first pass in Mile High(preseason doesn't count) is a touchdown pass. Shows how smart Shanahan is too, making an easy dump off pass to build his confidence instead of having him wing it downfield and risk an INT or incomplete passes.

I needed Sharpe to score 8.5 points tonight to win my game. One catch, one TD and 8.8 points. I win to go to 3-0. Now I can go to bed early. :thumbup: :football: :thumbup:
He just got me 7 although I need 16 more thanks to playing KC's defense :hot:

Well Sharpe= :thumbdown: I'm now only up 17 points. The win looks good, but he has Garner, R. Smith and Sharpe and I have Portis.I'm also going up against the worst team in the league.

Well Sharpe= :thumbdown: I'm now only up 17 points. The win looks good, but he has Garner, R. Smith and Sharpe and I have Portis.I'm also going up against the worst team in the league.
Well, Portis was up over 30 yds after the first drive, FWIW.

Raiders punting AGAIN.......of course..the Broncos have more players in the Raider backfield than Oakland does....

I'm also going up against the worst team in the league.
Well, Portis was up over 30 yds after the first drive, FWIW.

Oh well...Oakland has -14 yds after 2 possessions...

14-0 Broncos. Plummer to Lelie. Plummer looks great so far. Portis didn't play the last few plays of that drive though.

2 possessions...2. TD's.. :excited: When do we call it a "route"??Lets leave that up to the Oakland...fans........helloooo......helllooo..?? :rotflmao:

I was considering dropping this guy. Does this play get run if Portis doesn't go to the sidelines?

Gibson really f'ed up that coverage.as a safety, you might want to cover the deep guy rather than the shallow guy.hence the term "safety"

gannon looks so lost out there.bring in tui.the only question is if gannon can actually complete a pass past 5 yards to anyone other than garner. gannon is looking eerily similar to jim everett after his phantom sack. :thumbdown:

If Denver manages another TD during this quarter then I think anyone worrying about Seabass beating them can rest easy.

ok, Plummer is showing his talent... i was blind to it... He has an arm.. the question will be can he continue this, or is the Raiders D that bad?

ok, Plummer is showing his talent... i was blind to it... He has an arm.. the question will be can he continue this, or is the Raiders D that bad?
A bit of both I think. The Raiders are not the same, and have looked awful in every game this year, including the preseason. Gannon looks like a lost puppy in a dark alley, a lot like Warner looked.

Users who are viewing this thread