What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

I saw a video of him running routes yesterday- than he walked off to talk to a trainer

Looked interesting.

I will be intrigued by todays report. If he is FP---> Id say hes ready to roll

I saw a video of him running routes yesterday- than he walked off to talk to a trainer

Looked interesting.

I will be intrigued by todays report. If he is FP---> Id say hes ready to roll
He missed practice today
Coach stated Watson did not suffer a setback yesterday and today was planned rest while easing him back. Take that for what its worth. Possible if he practices tomorrow that he will have limited action Sunday like Doubs week 1 pitch count talk. But would guess maybe out one more week.

Head coach Mike McDaniel said in his press conference that Waddle will practice on Friday and Waddle is not yet ruled out for Sunday’s game against the Broncos.

But McDaniel also made it clear that Waddle hasn’t cleared concussion protocol yet and the receiver has to do that first before the team considers his availability.
PFT

Any news on Mostert?
Why? He's playing. This isn't a great place to ask why players aren't on the stat sheet yet. Let's try to keep it to reporting what we see, not what we don't.
Great post
Really? I'm just guessing, but there is a chance the poster asking if there was any news on Mostert thought he may be hurt. The reply back could've been said much nicer. That's just my opinion.

Any news on Mostert?
Why? He's playing. This isn't a great place to ask why players aren't on the stat sheet yet. Let's try to keep it to reporting what we see, not what we don't.
Great post
Really? I'm just guessing, but there is a chance the poster asking if there was any news on Mostert thought he may be hurt. The reply back could've been said much nicer. That's just my opinion.
Game thread

Any news on Mostert?
Great post
Game thread
The only problem with that is there are a billion posts to sift through. It's usually pretty slow in here. And it's on brand.

Any news on Mostert?
Great post
Well since this thread has been derailed I'll ask: how was my post not nice enough?

It wasn't the intent to be mean. What would you suggest I say to convey the point while also being sufficiently nice?

Every time this thread is bumped people check it to see who was injured. If it gets bumped because people are wondering why their guy isn't on the stat sheet (in the first quarter no less), or to have discussions about thread etiquette it makes the thread much less useful.

If someone gets hurt it will almost certainly be reported in here. We need to demonstrate some patience (said with kindness in my heart).

Any news on Mostert?
Great post
Well since this thread has been derailed I'll ask: how was my post not nice enough?

It wasn't the intent to be mean. What would you suggest I say to convey the point while also being sufficiently nice?

Every time this thread is bumped people check it to see who was injured. If it gets bumped because people are wondering why their guy isn't on the stat sheet (in the first quarter no less), or to have discussions about thread etiquette it makes the thread much less useful.

If someone gets hurt it will almost certainly be reported in here. We need to demonstrate some patience (said with kindness in my heart).
That's silly imo. Who cares if the thread gets bumped. I never check it when it's bumped. I check it to see if guys are hurt. Sometimes we know a guy is hurt before it's announced. When a stud has a zero at the half, everyone wonders if they are hurt. Mostert just scored a nice TD and is fine btw

Spears on Tennessee just took a nasty helmet to helmet on a sidline catch. Nobody noticed as he got right up. He almost fell over walking away it looked. I bet he's in the tent soon.

Really wish the only posts in this thread were player name, injury suffered. I'll go somewhere else now. Sorry for this unrelated post but it has to be said.

Really wish the only posts in this thread were player name, injury suffered. I'll go somewhere else now. Sorry for this unrelated post but it has to be said.
It's not like we can make any waiver moves now. What's the point of that?

I guess we could have a seperate "potential injury discussion" thread for injury talk. Not sure why it matters as rosters are locked now.

It's not like we can make any waiver moves now. What's the point of that?

I guess we could have a seperate "potential injury discussion" thread for injury talk. Not sure why it matters as rosters are locked now.

Some of us can.

Let's just keep this thread to its intended purpose. Reporting on injuries.

Any news on Mostert?
Great post

I agree with you 💯

Mike Willams down. Looks like a leg injury by the way he grabbed for it while on the ground.

Being assisted off the field. He is putting weight on it, but gingerly.

Users who are viewing this thread