What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 Injury thread (1 Viewer)

Jayded

Footballguy
Didn’t see one, but David Montgomery was just rolled up on. Tested his knee on the field and he’s in the tent now.

Byron Pringle also went to the locker room after the same play.

Montgomery now listed as doubtful to return. Seeing everything from ankle to high ankle to knee as what happened to him from being rolled up on

Tua's head hit the turf, got up staggered and fell.

Going to the locker for concussion evaluation.

ETA: after watching him shake his head and stagger and fall it's difficult to believe he'll pass the concussion protocol.

Tua returned, FYI.
I am amazed they let him back on the field after that.

How in the world did he clear the protocol?
I’m shocked…it’s almost like the players are learning to game the tests. He looked like his bell was rung with wobbly legs and you could tell he was confused when we got back up. Not sure I have ever seen someone display physical signs of a concussion and was allowed back in (since the NFL started caring more).

Tua returned, FYI.
I am amazed they let him back on the field after that.

How in the world did he clear the protocol?
I’m shocked…it’s almost like the players are learning to game the tests. He looked like his bell was rung with wobbly legs and you could tell he was confused when we got back up. Not sure I have ever seen someone display physical signs of a concussion and was allowed back in (since the NFL started caring more).
Charles Robinson
@CharlesRobinson

So Tua became a back injury after he passed the concussion protocol, I guess? Because you gotta explain that video somehow. Had a back injury, somehow got up off the ground, with a back injury, shook his head after he got up and had jello legs…with a back injury. Seems legit. 1f60f.png

Mac Jones was limping/hopping off the field badly after that interception...went to commercial so not sure what happened.

it’s almost like the players are learning to game the tests
Well, if I remember my college days clearly, and I don't, if you study for the test with a concussion then you have to take the test with a concussion.

Looked bad for Mac...maybe ankle...got rolled up...looked like a real injury.
Greg A. Bedard
@GregABedard
Mac Jones carried down stairs to locker room screaming in pain.
-----------------------
Greg A. Bedard
@GregABedard
From photo Adam Richins

LINK to picture looks real bad
--------------------------------------------
Sports Injury Central
@SICscore
#Patriots QB Mac Jones exited with a left ankle injury he suffered on this play Full details and return timeline: https://bit.ly/3DRzHqe

LINK to video of play

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread