What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 Weather (1 Viewer)

I saw that there would be wind, but didn't know it would be in that range. That's when weather starts affecting fantasy performances. 20 MPH I think is the threshold.

Tua deep ball and Tyreek not 100% plus 25 mph winds. Garrett Wilson and Waddle get targets but who knows maybe a ground game. Something to monitor.

Not saying you bench anyone. Looks like the others just look like rain and nothing crazy with wind. Still early though

Miami forecast for Sunday, includes a good chance that this system moves out during the afternoon. TBD. The stadium has no open end and has a roof over the seats, but not the field. I don't think wind will be an issue on the field.

SUNDAY from weather channel.
>>Windy. Showers early with clearing later in the day. High 77F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.<<

Flew into Fort Lauderdale last night as family is going on a cruise this weekend. Severe wind all day yesterday and again today. Not far from Miami so I am concerned for weather in Dolphins game.

It amazes me that in 2023, after decades upon decades and billions upon billions of dollars generated by gambling and fantasy football interests that every NFL stadium isn't equipped with a simple wind speed meter at field level and that information isn't aggregated in real time to a single source.

Seriously, 32 wind speed meters and one website. How difficult could it be?

It amazes me that in 2023, after decades upon decades and billions upon billions of dollars generated by gambling and fantasy football interests that every NFL stadium isn't equipped with a simple wind speed meter at field level and that information isn't aggregated in real time to a single source.

Just as hard as properly placed goalline cameras and ball sensors and full time paid referees. Billionaires are cheap af.

30 NFL stadiums, some of which are completely indoors.

30 NFL stadiums, some of which are completely indoors.
The AC could go on the fritz, guy.

Any worry for wind tomorrow night in Jacksonville? I have a last chance to pivot from Lawrence to Goff.

VSiN
Tons of weather considerations in the NFL today:

ATL/CAR: Rain all game, gusts up to 25-35 mph
CHI/CLE: Rainy, 15-20 mph winds, gusts up to 25 mph
NYJ/MIA: Winds 15-20 mph, gusts nearing 30mph
DAL/BUF: Rainy, gusts up to 20-25 mph
BAL/JAX: Rainy, possible gusts of 40 mph
Think the wind gusts could be real. That system is moving up the east coast and they are warning us here in MA that gusts could be 40-60 MPH.

VSiN
Tons of weather considerations in the NFL today:

ATL/CAR: Rain all game, gusts up to 25-35 mph
CHI/CLE: Rainy, 15-20 mph winds, gusts up to 25 mph
NYJ/MIA: Winds 15-20 mph, gusts nearing 30mph
DAL/BUF: Rainy, gusts up to 20-25 mph
BAL/JAX: Rainy, possible gusts of 40 mph
Think the wind gusts could be real. That system is moving up the east coast and they are warning us here in MA that gusts could be 40-60 MPH.
I lot of short passes to Waddle and watch his YAC go to work.

Users who are viewing this thread