What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 Waiver Wire Additions (1 Viewer)

Ty Chandler

Probably rostered in all dynasty leagues, but may have been dropped in redraft.
It sure seems like he's the biggest ticket this week.

For an Owner hurting at RB (literally) with JT likely out again this week and Brian Robinson questionable, would you put Chandler in over the likes of Keaton Mitchell or Charbonnet? I am contemplating dropping Love, Doubs or Josh Palmer for Ty.

Ty Chandler

Probably rostered in all dynasty leagues, but may have been dropped in redraft.
It sure seems like he's the biggest ticket this week.

For an Owner hurting at RB (literally) with JT likely out again this week and Brian Robinson questionable, would you put Chandler in over the likes of Keaton Mitchell or Charbonnet? I am contemplating dropping Love, Doubs or Josh Palmer for Ty.
Assuming redraft. I probably would put Mitchell and Charbonnet over Chandler. As for the drops, I would consider dropping Palmer for Chandler. Especially considering they just lost their QB.

Stafford was looking at Demarcus Robinson a ton last week. With Kupp getting back to form apparently, he and Puka drawing a ton of attention, Robinson will eventually be getting a wide open look or two each week. Stafford has the arm to deliver it too. 10 targets this week and played 86% of snaps. With waivers being bare bones right now, a boom bust player like Robinson is a solid add for a team in need imo. The schedule the next three weeks is also favorable; Commanders, Saints, Giants.

Double check your wires for any last minute drops from last week. I see Curtis Samuel, Rico Dowdle, etc.

I would add Jordan mason as a depth pickup.

Debating on picking up zamir white or mason in a deep league.

Stafford was looking at Demarcus Robinson a ton last week. With Kupp getting back to form apparently, he and Puka drawing a ton of attention, Robinson will eventually be getting a wide open look or two each week. Stafford has the arm to deliver it too. 10 targets this week and played 86% of snaps. With waivers being bare bones right now, a boom bust player like Robinson is a solid add for a team in need imo. The schedule the next three weeks is also favorable; Commanders, Saints, Giants.

I'm not against this, but didn't Tutu Atwell get injured his first target of the game leading to Robinson seeing more looks? I wasn't sure if Atwell came back in the game after getting injured or not.

I'm not against this, but didn't Tutu Atwell get injured his first target of the game leading to Robinson seeing more looks? I wasn't sure if Atwell came back in the game after getting injured or not.
Yes, he played 9 snaps and sat the rest of the game. Currently in concussion protocol and questionable to play this week. Part of the increase was assuredly because of Atwell, but Robinson also was increased to 60% snaps the two previous weeks as well (12 and 13). I think he'll maintain a floor of that 60% of snaps, potentially increasing regardless of Atwell, and seeing almost all snaps if Atwell is out with the concussion.

Somehow got Tyson Chandler with a $0 bid while everyone else was spending their new playoff FAAB on defenses and quarterbacks.

I have a first round bye, and not sure I even need to start him the week after. But will be interesting to see what he can do with a full workload if Mattison were to sit.

Mullens under center is new as well, so I’d be wary of starting him this week all things considered, but could do worse if desperate.

Picked up Rico Dowdle after I dropped him last week for free. I'm looking at him I Pollard goes down. Stand alone he has value but good luck predicting it.

Greg Dulcich designated to come off the IR, so he could be a decent add if someone dropped him and you're desperate at TE.

Edited to add: @Joe Bryant could you pin this?

Last edited:
Greg Dulcich is coming off the IR, so he could be a decent add if someone dropped him and you're desperate at TE.
I thought he was ruled out for this weekend.

Per footballguys Updates -​

DEN: Denver designates Greg Dulcich to return​

Source: NFLCommunications.com

Denver Broncos TE Greg Dulcich (hamstring) was designated to return from the Reserve/Injured list on Wednesday, Dec. 13.

Our view: Dulcich is going to be a big part of what this team does on offense upon his return. The Broncos need a second target other than WR Courtland Sutton, and Dulcich may be that guy. Let's see if he can be activated to play against the Lions on Saturday night.

Greg Dulcich is coming off the IR, so he could be a decent add if someone dropped him and you're desperate at TE.

Denver Broncos TE Greg Dulcich (hamstring) was designated to return from the Reserve/Injured list on Wednesday, Dec. 13.

Our view: Dulcich is going to be a big part of what this team does on offense upon his return. The Broncos need a second target other than WR Courtland Sutton, and Dulcich may be that guy. Let's see if he can be activated to play against the Lions on Saturday night.
That update is a little behind:

Ok, add for a week 16 possibility, should you still be alive and 2024 for dynasty

Ok, add for a week 16 possibility, should you still be alive and 2024 for dynasty
Agree on dynasty but I’d be very cautious to play him in week 16 after being out basically the whole season. Of course not everyone has the luxury to roll with Kelce/Hock/LaPorta/McBride, etc.

Darren Waller is also back from IR, just in case he's out there in any shallow redraft leagues. Not sure I'd start him, but if desperate (I think I'd start him over Dulcich).

Chandler and Gibson are available in my ten team full ppr. I don’t know why but they are. I’d have to drop Addison for one of them but neither of them would start over my current RB’s (Pollard, Zeke, Kyren). Drop Addison and I guess Keaton or McKinnon are not a drop right?

I have a guy in my league who wants to shorten the benches so more guys would be available on the waiver wire. I disagree because even though a lot of good players are on benches, there are guys that can be added at amost any position.

QB: Flacco, Geno/Drew, Trubisky, Mullins, O connell.
RB: Not much, but Zamir was there almost up to game time.Sanders, Perine, Rochon.
WR: Probably the most bare of postions but I picked up Demarcus this week and Dortch is out there as is Juju
TE: Knox, Otton, Chig, Hudson.

Main point is throwing another 12 guys out there isn't likely to make this better than what we have available, and some of these guys can be plugged in this week. I dropped Mitchell for Chase Brown this week (and may start him in the flex) bc If something happens to CMAC I likely don't win the playoff game this week anyway.

I have a guy in my league who wants to shorten the benches so more guys would be available on the waiver wire. I disagree because even though a lot of good players are on benches, there are guys that can be added at amost any position.

QB: Flacco, Geno/Drew, Trubisky, Mullins, O connell.
RB: Not much, but Zamir was there almost up to game time.Sanders, Perine, Rochon.
WR: Probably the most bare of postions but I picked up Demarcus this week and Dortch is out there as is Juju
TE: Knox, Otton, Chig, Hudson.

Main point is throwing another 12 guys out there isn't likely to make this better than what we have available, and some of these guys can be plugged in this week. I dropped Mitchell for Chase Brown this week (and may start him in the flex) bc If something happens to CMAC I likely don't win the playoff game this week anyway.
How many bench spots do you have?

Chandler and Gibson are available in my ten team full ppr. I don’t know why but they are. I’d have to drop Addison for one of them but neither of them would start over my current RB’s (Pollard, Zeke, Kyren). Drop Addison and I guess Keaton or McKinnon are not a drop right?
I could see dropping McKinnon for Chandler or Gibson.

I grabbed Wan`Dale Robinson just now , he looks like hes playing better with DeVito at the helm

I would add Jordan mason as a depth pickup.

Debating on picking up zamir white or mason in a deep league.
Won’t Mitchell be back and be ahead of Mason?
It’s often a crapshoot figuring out who the backup is there- not that there are many opportunities.
Agree about trying to figure out the backup, Eli can't stay healthy and is out this week. Mason might be a decent stash, CMC goes down and you're golden.

Good thing I dropped Addison 🤡

Good thing I dropped Addison 🤡
My condolences

Users who are viewing this thread