What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 12 who should I start thread **OFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

2 of Mooney, Pittman, A Gibson in PPR?
I don't like benching Gibson at home with a plus matchup in an important game.

I also don't think the Colts can simply run Taylor to victory this week (although I would have said the same last week).

Mooney is the passing game in Chicago.

Wow. First off you should file this under Champagne Problems, right?

I'm partially, slightly and by a very slim margin inclined to bench Pittman here. He's amazing but his volume has been sporadic all year.

But really go with your gut.

Heinicke over Dak today? 6pt TD
It's such a talent v opportunity question.

Most of us probably believe the Cowboys should win comfortably. Along with the fact that there is no Lamb or Amari to me that increases the chances of them trying to hit 35-40 rushing attempts. Not saying it will happen but I definitely see that potential.

Heinicke had a great game v Carolina but in the 9 complete games he has started he has five with 0-1 TD and four with 2-3. He has topped 250 yards 6 times but 300 only once.

Yeah it's a tough call for me, I want to lean towards talent but I am very hesitant to do so. Dak is on a three game slide, for him, he is down his top two weapons and the Raiders strength is pass rush.

Heinicke>Dak

But definitely go with your gut.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Too many choices at WR/TE this week, need a little community wisdom. :)   

Out of these six, which THREE would you Start in non-PPR:

Godwin, Chase, Aiyuk, Lockett, Kittle, Andrews

Have Wilson going on MNF, if that sways Lockett rationale (load up against WASH def?). Ordinarily would start Godwin, but Indy's tough on inside receivers. Chase has reverted back some and PIT's def getting healthy. Thinking Aiyuk and Kittle against porous MIN secondary, but ....  so confused. Appreciate your help! 

Last edited by a moderator:
PPR League. Curious who you'd think is a better playoff stash as a #4 WR. I have clinched a bye so looking at week 16 and 17 matchups:

* C. Ridley -- Who knows if coming back. DET and @BUF last two weeks.

OR

* K. Golloday -- Kinda feel like this guy is mailing it in, but it would be just like the Giants to start gaining momentum end of season after they are out of it and post Garrett firing. @PHI and @CHI last two weeks.

Who would you stash?

Thanks

Standard scoring non-ppr league. Need to start 2 out of these 3:

Gordon vs LAC - Revenge game vs his old team; still splits carries with Williams but has been finding the endzone as of late

Harris vs TEN - Now splitting carries carries with Stevenson and may lose GL carries; also questionable with a neck injury but no reason to think he won't play this week as of now

M. Brown vs CLE - Sat out last week with a thigh injury and hasn't practiced much this week; this is the Sun night game so have to make the decision early. 

I'm leaning towards Gordon and Brown as long as I get an indication as Brown will play. If it's a gametime decision or let's see how he does it warmup, then obviously Harris gets the call. 

TE question for Kelces bye

Arnold vs ATL- supposedly OShaugnessy will be activated,  coming off a 0, no Agnew

Engram vs PHI- no Toney, no Shepard, no Rudolph, facing the worst ranked def vs TEs, New o coordinator 

Moore since Davis is out. Claypool looked really good vs DET, amrite? Aiyuk is the one most likely to have dud.

SF offense is humming. He’s WR11 last 3 weeks, WR21 last 5. Are you thinking they’ll lean on Wilson & Sermon?

Claypool missed the Detroit game. Had 5-93 v LAC last weekend. The 3 games before that he was single digits in half PPR.

Moore is white hot the last 3 G, let’s hope it continues. Texans D has been surprisingly good the last couple weeks.

SF offense is humming. He’s WR11 last 3 weeks, WR21 last 5. Are you thinking they’ll lean on Wilson & Sermon?

Claypool missed the Detroit game. Had 5-93 v LAC last weekend. The 3 games before that he was single digits in half PPR.

Moore is white hot the last 3 G, let’s hope it continues. Texans D has been surprisingly good the last couple weeks.
I was thinking Aiyuk might be 3rd fiddle to Kittle and Samuel in a meaningful game. But the others will be more likely to be go-to. Claypool was dealing with turftoe earlier in the year, yes it wasn't the DET game where he looked good, it was the LAC game. 

The  projections from CBSSports are Moore>Aiyuk>Claypool, about 1 point from one to the next.

Moore since Davis is out. Claypool looked really good vs DET, amrite? Aiyuk is the one most likely to have dud.
Corey Davis (groin) is listed as questionable for Week 12 against the Texans.

Davis injured his groin in Wednesday's practice and was held out of Thursday's practice. He got in a limited session on Friday, however, and now looks much likelier to be able to suit up on Sunday. Davis will be seeing targets from Zach Wilson. The two have had a nice connection so far this season, and Davis' additional usage in the slot in Week 11 could be a sign of a slightly altered role that could help boost his target share going forward. Davis looks like low-end WR3 this week.

I was thinking Aiyuk might be 3rd fiddle to Kittle and Samuel in a meaningful game. But the others will be more likely to be go-to. Claypool was dealing with turftoe earlier in the year, yes it wasn't the DET game where he looked good, it was the LAC game. 

The  projections from CBSSports are Moore>Aiyuk>Claypool, about 1 point from one to the next.

Targets since Kittle returned:

Kittle 8-7-4
Aiyuk 8-4-7
Samuel 9-5-2

Pick two:

• Claypool @ CIN
  • Aiyuk v MIN
  • Elijah Moore @ HOU
I think it’s a toss up but would also bench Aiyuk. He’s gotten targets but is probably the 3rd option there compared to Claypool and Moore being no worse than the 2nd option on their teams. Again, it’s really close though - Aiyuk got more targets when Deebo was also filling in at RB and who knows if that is an ongoing trend.

Up On Cripple Creek said:
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Too many choices at WR/TE this week, need a little community wisdom. :)   

Out of these six, which THREE would you Start in non-PPR:

Godwin, Chase, Aiyuk, Lockett, Kittle, Andrews

Have Wilson going on MNF, if that sways Lockett rationale (load up against WASH def?). Ordinarily would start Godwin, but Indy's tough on inside receivers. Chase has reverted back some and PIT's def getting healthy. Thinking Aiyuk and Kittle against porous MIN secondary, but ....  so confused. Appreciate your help! 
Goodwin & Chase seem like locks to me. Great QBs, strong offenses that can put up points in bunches and they both find the end zone often. Chase has barely tapered off, he has averaged over 9 targets/game over his last three (above his season long 8 t/g) and has scored in 7 of 10 games including two in the last three and three in the last four. I wouldn't overthink it, Chase & Godwin are your best players.

The last choice is tough for sure. Kittle is on a nice TD heavy run over the last three games and there could be plenty of points to be had vs the Vikings. Aiyuk has finally started to show signs of life too with two TDs and a little over 6 targets/game over the last four.  The volume for both of those guys scares me a little.

Even with Wilson Lockett isn't a high volume guy, he's a big play threat and Wilson historically throws one of the most accurate deep balls in the league.  Those two have a definite connection. I think Wilson's finger limits him a great deal more than we are being told, and with the low volume that Lockett typically gets you are really counting on that one big play even more than normal. Washington D is also pretty strong against the pass.

Andrews is the option that will get you the most opportunities. He's getting just under 8 targets/game on the season and 9+ over the last three. He hasn't had a game under 6 targets since week 2. But he doesn't score near as many TDs as you would like from a high volume, big body like him. 

This is a really tough call for me so definitely go with your gut.

Andrews>Kittle>Lockett>Aiyuk

PPR League. Curious who you'd think is a better playoff stash as a #4 WR. I have clinched a bye so looking at week 16 and 17 matchups:

* C. Ridley -- Who knows if coming back. DET and @BUF last two weeks.

OR

* K. Golloday -- Kinda feel like this guy is mailing it in, but it would be just like the Giants to start gaining momentum end of season after they are out of it and post Garrett firing. @PHI and @CHI last two weeks.

Who would you stash?

Thanks
Golladay may be poised for a big week against Philly with Shepard out and Toney doubtful. So this may be your last opportunity to grab him. Kitchens will probably have a positive impact this week and for the next, maybe two games as that kind of thing happens when you make a big in season coaching change.  After that water tends to find it's own level so we'll find out what kind of team the Giants really are.

Yeah Ridley is a huge question mark and you may never realize the benefit but he is simply the better player and will absolutely get the consistent high volume if he's in the lineup.

Ridley

0.5 PPR 

Need one of the following four, unless CPatt is out, then I need two:

Burkhead - NYJ

Hilliard - @NE

Van Jefferson @GB

Scantling - LAR

I'm leaning Burkhead (b/c Jets run funnel), after that it gets harder.  Hilliard's tough to pick against the NE defense which is on fire ane the Titans are down to practice squaders.  GB's pass D is good, LAR not as good.  OBJ will be more up to speed after another 10 days.  But Scantling is so volatile,  he could get you 6-100-1 or a zero.

Thoughts?  and TIA Chaka

Standard scoring non-ppr league. Need to start 2 out of these 3:

Gordon vs LAC - Revenge game vs his old team; still splits carries with Williams but has been finding the endzone as of late

Harris vs TEN - Now splitting carries carries with Stevenson and may lose GL carries; also questionable with a neck injury but no reason to think he won't play this week as of now

M. Brown vs CLE - Sat out last week with a thigh injury and hasn't practiced much this week; this is the Sun night game so have to make the decision early. 

I'm leaning towards Gordon and Brown as long as I get an indication as Brown will play. If it's a gametime decision or let's see how he does it warmup, then obviously Harris gets the call. 
Don't rely on the revenge factor. In two games last season (different team of course) he went 24-105-0 with 7 targets for 6-21-0

If Marquise Brown plays I don't bench him. He's a true WR1 with huge upside.

Between Gordon and Harris it gets more interesting.  Rhamondre showed up on the injury report and the Titans are reeling. They have virtually zero offensive weapons and their best DB (Jackson) & LB (Bud Dupree) are on IR.  On paper the Patriots should win this in a walk and Harris should be in for a solid workload. But remember; don't believe anything you read in the papers.

Gordon is should be in line for his typical 15 or so opportunities. That number has been pretty solid all season and he's performing very well with that volume with 68 yards and a TD in 6 of 10 games (7 total). I would use that as a baseline for his output.

Harris is tougher to gauge. He has more volume on the season but it is tough to put a gauge on the NE running game with so many moving parts.  However in games where both Rhamondre and Harris have been active Harris averages 18 opportunities, 77 yards and a TD in 4 of 6 games. His low was last week was 11 opportunities for 65 yards and 0 TDs.  That floor is very close to Melvin's.

Harris>Melvin

TE question for Kelces bye

Arnold vs ATL- supposedly OShaugnessy will be activated,  coming off a 0, no Agnew

Engram vs PHI- no Toney, no Shepard, no Rudolph, facing the worst ranked def vs TEs, New o coordinator 
Bottom line is I simply don't trust any Jacksonville pass catcher.  They are impossible to predict and I bet if I check my database of WDIS calls I would find that Jacksonville WR/TE has my lowest % of accuracy.

I do think Engram is a better talent and, you're right he only has Golladay & Saquon to siphon volume.  I think Saquon will be used a lot but there should be enough volume for Engram to be relevant.

Engram>Arnold

Pick 2 of these 3

Hollywood Brown, Corey Davis and Marvin Jones 
One Of These Things (Is Not Like The Others)
One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

Did you guess which thing was not like the others?
Did you guess which thing just doesn't belong?
If you guessed Marquise Brown is not like the others,
Then you're absolutely...right!

Davis>Jones but really it's just blindly hoping for a big play from Davis so definitely go with your gut.

Pick two:

• Claypool @ CIN
  • Aiyuk v MIN
  • Elijah Moore @ HOU
PPR? With these three it probably doesn't matter as much as they are similar in many ways.

Every league is different but in my PPR Moore is the #5 WR in PPG since week 7 and he hasn't had a dud game in that span. I know going back to Zack adds doubt but I think you have to ride the hot hand. I would love to get him in my lineup this week but I am loathe to bench Mike Williams for him (Diggs & Mooney already played).

The decision IMO is between Claypool & Aiyuk. Aiyuk has been on a nice run and there could be plenty of offense vs the Vikings.

Claypool also has a nice matchup and last week showed that Roethlisberger can still sling it when he has to.

They both have 26 targets over their last four games. But Aiyuk has 20 receptions for 245 & 2 while Claypool had 14 receptions for 185 & 0. What that tells me is Claypool is getting more deep, low % targets. And possibly Garappolo>Roethlisberger

Aiyuk>Claypool but, as with most of these it is very close.

0.5 PPR 

Need one of the following four, unless CPatt is out, then I need two:

Burkhead - NYJ

Hilliard - @NE

Van Jefferson @GB

Scantling - LAR

I'm leaning Burkhead (b/c Jets run funnel), after that it gets harder.  Hilliard's tough to pick against the NE defense which is on fire ane the Titans are down to practice squaders.  GB's pass D is good, LAR not as good.  OBJ will be more up to speed after another 10 days.  But Scantling is so volatile,  he could get you 6-100-1 or a zero.

Thoughts?  and TIA Chaka
Os Rex Burkhead a thing again? Personally I'll pass. I know the Jets are a tasty matchup and I wouldn't blame you for rolling him out but...I don't think I could.

I like Hilliard to catch about 100 dump offs this week because the Titans simply have no other relevant weapons on offense this week. I see New England crushing Tennessee this week and Hilliard will be the outlet against a ferocious pass rush. Obviously stranger things have happened, like the Texans winning in Tennessee, but I am hard pressed to see any other outcome for Tennessee.

Personally I like Jefferson as your other options. I think he is close to a lock for 6-7 targets and he has big play ability. In potentially a high scoring game.

I can see MVS but he has been a lot more uneven and the GB WR2 is not a consistent position week-over-week.

Hilliard>>Van Jefferson>Burkhead>MVS

RB2 PPR dilemma…….

Najee is my 1.  A Jones is normally my 2.  I have a choice to roll with D’Onta Foreman or D Hilliard or gamble on A Jones.  Here’s the rub, Foreman and Hilliard pay in the early games, Jones in the late. Jones is still questionable to play and they have a bye next week, so if they hold him out he gets 2 more weeks to heal which seems like the smart move,  but he practiced all week and it’s an important game against my Rams. If I gamble on Jones and he ends up sitting my waiver wire is THIN.  Deejay Dallas is my only really (crappy) option.   

Thoughts are welcomed and appreciated.

Decimal scoring...1 PPR

Need ONE flex play:

J.Landry @ Balt

R.Gage @ Jax

E.Engram vs Phi

T.Conklin @ SF

Injuries killing me... Lamb, DHop, Antonio Brown all out. I need one last flex spot in full ppr. Some waiver adds I can make:

Dan Arnold 

Alex Collins

Jamison Crowder 

Gerald Everett

Deejay Dallas

Russell Gage

RB2 PPR dilemma…….

Najee is my 1.  A Jones is normally my 2.  I have a choice to roll with D’Onta Foreman or D Hilliard or gamble on A Jones.  Here’s the rub, Foreman and Hilliard pay in the early games, Jones in the late. Jones is still questionable to play and they have a bye next week, so if they hold him out he gets 2 more weeks to heal which seems like the smart move,  but he practiced all week and it’s an important game against my Rams. If I gamble on Jones and he ends up sitting my waiver wire is THIN.  Deejay Dallas is my only really (crappy) option.   

Thoughts are welcomed and appreciated.
I hate trying to read tea leaves regarding game script but I see no way Tennessee stays even remotely competitive with the Pats.

With that pass rush I think it is very reasonable to think Hilliard will receive about a billion dump off passes. Of course it won't happen but I will be flabbergasted when we all discover why not.

Personally I roll the dice with Jones but if you are risk averse, which is not unreasonable, I think Hilliard is your clear best option.

I hate trying to read tea leaves regarding game script but I see no way Tennessee stays even remotely competitive with the Pats.

With that pass rush I think it is very reasonable to think Hilliard will receive about a billion dump off passes. Of course it won't happen but I will be flabbergasted when we all discover why not.

Personally I roll the dice with Jones but if you are risk averse, which is not unreasonable, I think Hilliard is your clear best option.
When Homer and Penny were ruled out a few hours ago I picked up Deejay as a just in case, I’m leaning Jones right now but will likely change my mind 10 times more…..

Injuries killing me... Lamb, DHop, Antonio Brown all out. I need one last flex spot in full ppr. Some waiver adds I can make:

Dan Arnold 

Alex Collins

Jamison Crowder 

Gerald Everett

Deejay Dallas

Russell Gage
PPR?

I'm tentatively going to say Gage in PPR. They're terrible but he has a legit path to 8+ targets and this is a winnable game for Atlanta.

After that I honestly have no opinion. I want to say Collins is the best choice overall but I can't do that after the last two games. I just don't know what to expect from Seattle. 

Gage>Collins> :shrug: > :shrug: > :shrug:

Decimal scoring...1 PPR

Need ONE flex play:

J.Landry @ Balt

R.Gage @ Jax

E.Engram vs Phi

T.Conklin @ SF
I would roll the dice, and these are all clear die throws, on Engram.

No Shepard, likely no Toney vulnerable defense (even if they do score TDs) I think he has a reasonable opportunity for a high floor game with a shot at a score.

After that probably Gage because he has the best shot at 8+ targets, even if it is a bad team.

Engram>Gage>Conklin/Landry

Goodwin & Chase seem like locks to me. Great QBs, strong offenses that can put up points in bunches and they both find the end zone often. Chase has barely tapered off, he has averaged over 9 targets/game over his last three (above his season long 8 t/g) and has scored in 7 of 10 games including two in the last three and three in the last four. I wouldn't overthink it, Chase & Godwin are your best players.

The last choice is tough for sure. Kittle is on a nice TD heavy run over the last three games and there could be plenty of points to be had vs the Vikings. Aiyuk has finally started to show signs of life too with two TDs and a little over 6 targets/game over the last four.  The volume for both of those guys scares me a little.

Even with Wilson Lockett isn't a high volume guy, he's a big play threat and Wilson historically throws one of the most accurate deep balls in the league.  Those two have a definite connection. I think Wilson's finger limits him a great deal more than we are being told, and with the low volume that Lockett typically gets you are really counting on that one big play even more than normal. Washington D is also pretty strong against the pass.

Andrews is the option that will get you the most opportunities. He's getting just under 8 targets/game on the season and 9+ over the last three. He hasn't had a game under 6 targets since week 2. But he doesn't score near as many TDs as you would like from a high volume, big body like him. 

This is a really tough call for me so definitely go with your gut.

Andrews>Kittle>Lockett>Aiyuk
Much obliged for the sage advice, Chaka. Leaning Godwin, Chase and Andrews... so look for Aiyuk and Lockett to go off! :)

0.5 PPR....

Damien Harris (who is questionable) versus TEN

OR

Kareem Hunt (coming off of IR) @ BAL
Two very good options.

Rhamondre is also questionable. 

It's very tough to choose but I am leaning towards Harris because I have a strong belief the Patriots will control this game from the start. Those feelings seldom pan out but I can't help what I feel.

Hunt has a bit of an edge because he will likely Garner more targets than Harris and he has as reasonable a shot at a TD as anyone. But I am not sure that overcomes the game script edge I see for Harris.

Definitely go with your gut here but for me I tentatively think

Harris>Hunt

I am a big underdog and need 1 RB, 1 WR, and a flex from the following.

Stevenson, Ty Johnson, Hilliard, J Wilson

Bateman, V Jefferson, Westbrook-Ikhine

Probably won't know Mitchell status until after early games start making Wilson a tough one unless I flex him or Jefferson or Bateman.

I am a big underdog and need 1 RB, 1 WR, and a flex from the following.

Stevenson, Ty Johnson, Hilliard, J Wilson

Bateman, V Jefferson, Westbrook-Ikhine

Probably won't know Mitchell status until after early games start making Wilson a tough one unless I flex him or Jefferson or Bateman.
PPR? That info is important.

I have been saying that I think Hilliard an opportunity to catch a lot of passes out of the backfield with no other offensive weapons and facing a fierce pass rush. Titans may get shut out but Hilliard could manage 6-8 receptions.

I also like Rhamondre on the opposite side of that equation, health permitting of course. But, if the Pats control the game from the jump both NE RBs have a chance to be fantasy relevant.

For WRs I guess Ikhine may be worth a dart throw. Then again maybe Rodgers is the guy to roll the dice on. Either way it's very volatile and very unreliable.

To me it comes down to Bateman and Jefferson. They have very, very similar numbers since week six. Bateman seems to run higher % routes compared to Jefferson who seems to be more of an intermediate/deep threat (although their difference in YPR is about 2.5 yards). Bateman doesn't seem to get any red zone attention, only one target if I am reading FBG red zone stats correctly. Since week six Jefferson has 10.

I know OBJ complicates things a little but I think Jefferson's role is clearly defined and OBJ moves into the Woods role.

They will probably finish very close to each other in points so if you are looking for safer production roll with Bateman but of you want more big play TD opportunities Jefferson is probably the guy.

For me

Jefferson>Bateman

Overall (if it's PPR) Hilliard>Jefferson>Rhamondre>Bateman>Ty Johnson

If it's standard

Rhamondre>Jefferson>Johnson/Bateman/Hilliard honestly have zero opinion which of those last three is more likely to find the end zone.

PPR? That info is important.

I have been saying that I think Hilliard an opportunity to catch a lot of passes out of the backfield with no other offensive weapons and facing a fierce pass rush. Titans may get shut out but Hilliard could manage 6-8 receptions.

I also like Rhamondre on the opposite side of that equation, health permitting of course. But, if the Pats control the game from the jump both NE RBs have a chance to be fantasy relevant.

For WRs I guess Ikhine may be worth a dart throw. Then again maybe Rodgers is the guy to roll the dice on. Either way it's very volatile and very unreliable.

To me it comes down to Bateman and Jefferson. They have very, very similar numbers since week six. Bateman seems to run higher % routes compared to Jefferson who seems to be more of an intermediate/deep threat (although their difference in YPR is about 2.5 yards). Bateman doesn't seem to get any red zone attention, only one target if I am reading FBG red zone stats correctly. Since week six Jefferson has 10.

I know OBJ complicates things a little but I think Jefferson's role is clearly defined and OBJ moves into the Woods role.

They will probably finish very close to each other in points so if you are looking for safer production roll with Bateman but of you want more big play TD opportunities Jefferson is probably the guy.

For me

Jefferson>Bateman
Yeah PPR sorry.  Rodgers?

PPR - which one of the miles:

Miles Sanders (@NYG) or Myles Gaskin (vs. CAR)

Leaning Sanders now because of Howard being out, the team’s commitment to the run, and good matchup against the Giants. Some concern though over Hurts running like crazy, and a potential fumble that could put Sanders on the bench.

Gaskin probably has a higher floor given his volume (for now until Lindsay presumably comes in), but he’s not efficient and has a tougher matchup.

So higher ceiling but lower floor for Sanders.

Thanks…

Am I crazy for considering D Hilliard over Dav Smith? 0.5 PPR. No clue what Titans usage will be and Pats are playing really well. Feels like a 3-42-0 day for Smith though. 

Pretty close to must win. Need to win 2 out of 3. Rest of lineup is solid with Lamar, Chubb, Ekeler, Jefferson, Kittle. 

Am I crazy for considering D Hilliard over Dav Smith? 0.5 PPR. No clue what Titans usage will be and Pats are playing really well. Feels like a 3-42-0 day for Smith though. 

Pretty close to must win. Need to win 2 out of 3. Rest of lineup is solid with Lamar, Chubb, Ekeler, Jefferson, Kittle. 
I think you have to play Smith - the passing game is funneled through him and who knows how much Hilliard will be involved. Don’t overthink it.

Please see mine above.

Non PPR, 10 yds=1pt. If Eli was healthy and usage know, this is a no brainer but......

Eli Mitchell vs MN

D. Hilliard vs NE

Kareem Hunt vs Bal

Non PPR, 10 yds=1pt. If Eli was healthy and usage know, this is a no brainer but......

Eli Mitchell vs MN

D. Hilliard vs NE

Kareem Hunt vs Bal
PPR would be Hunt easily. Given non-PPR, I might see how it sounds like Mitchell is doing. Worst case is that you can pivot to Hunt on SNF if it sounds like Mitchell will be limited.  See mine please.

PPR Need flex

Aiyuk - could he be getting hot?

Bateman - still has not had a blow up game, but has been serviceable (also playing Andrews in same game)

Patterson - not sure if he is worth playing over the above 2 guys if they decide to play him. 

PPR Need flex

Aiyuk - could he be getting hot?

Bateman - still has not had a blow up game, but has been serviceable (also playing Andrews in same game)

Patterson - not sure if he is worth playing over the above 2 guys if they decide to play him. 
Patterson is a no-brainer if he plays. If not, I’d go with Aiyuk - think there will be a lot of passing in that game. I see the Ravens/Browns as a low scoring, slug it out affair. Please see mine.

Users who are viewing this thread